Blue and green go together

This oneshot is gonna be pitchpearl so yeah.

Danny Fenton's POV

I sighed as my sneakers clicked on the ground,  occasionally stepping in a puddle since it had just rained. The sky perfectly matched my mood: dark and grey. As I walked pass an alleyway I heard a crash and my skin practically jumped off of me. I slowly pear into the alleyway,  my eyes darting back and forth until they land on something. A boy about my age looked to be thrown next to a dumpster. My eyes widened at the sight. Green goop was smeared on everything next to the tan boy with a  Hazmat suit on with snow white hair and electric green eyes. He had a large gash on his side that was leaking the same green goop that surrounded him. " h-help me " the mystery boy called out to me in a hoarse voice. I wasted no time to scramble over to him. I slowly and carefully scooped him up in my arms.  I then started to dash ( heh ) to my house to repair him. I know something was off about him. Then it hit me, he's a ghost. I was so glad that my parents were away or they would finish the job. I picked up my speed as my home came into view. When I finally reached the house I flung the door wide open. " JAZZ!" I frantically scream. I see her head pop out and her face twists into horror. She sprinted to get the first aid as she knew it was a ghost so we couldn't take him to an ER. I leave him in Jazz's room so she can fix him up.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~• TIME SKIP ~•~•~•~•~•~

I nervously sat on my bed with thoughts racing through my head. Suddenly Jazz pops her head in. " he has to sleep with you tonight. " Jazz said,  exhausted. She dumps him In my lap and leaves. His eyes start to flutter open. " thank you " he said softly. I smile at him. He leans up and kisses my cheek. My face flushes. I never thought I would have loved someone at first sight. He seemed to also.  " phantom " he introduces.

" Danny " I reply. He leans in again only this time he brushes his soft lips against mine. I kiss back. " I now believe in love at first sight I say smirking.