An Announcement For Undiscovered Designers & Writers!

So recently, I've started an account called seaofgems ! I was initially going to post a chapter in this book for some of the best undiscovered designers I've seen on Wattpad, but I decided to make a new profile dedicated to these amazing designers and writers instead.

I've stumbled upon so many AMAZING portfolios and works with small amounts of reads, and it truly baffles me how this talent has not yet been discovered! (hence the name of my account lolol)

I've created a google form for anyone interested in being featured in the book/s and/or reading list/s! I read the books and evaluate the portfolios myself, and along the way I might be asking others to help. 

if anyone is interested in helping me out with the critiquing process, comment or dm me!

So, If you guys want to support some amazing designers and writers, make sure to head to the profile seaofgems ! In the future, I might be making a review centre and recommended reads too! I've got so many ideas for this account and I'm simply ecstatic!

Everyone who is accepted and added to the reading lists/books will also get a sticker from yours truly! 

If you have any ideas, questions or recommendations, comment in this chapter OR send me a message! 

 ⏤ a busy bee