Bonus Part - Cole's POV

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing?" I manage to choke out

She doesn't take her eyes off my shirt, unbuttoning the shirt meticulously even with shaky hands.

"I'm ready." She says simply and I'm not going to make her spell it out. I know what she means, I know what she wants and I want it too but this needs to happen for the right reasons. Our first time together, her first time should be perfect and I want to give her that.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to think you have to do this to prove a point." My resistance is waning and I don't even know why I'm making her question her decision. I wouldn't be lying if I say that I've thought a lot about it, making love to her and how completely life changing it's going to be but I've always known that she needed time to be ready and I would've waited forever for her.

"I've been thinking about it for a while and I know that I want this with you."

What can I say to that? I'd been holding me breath, waiting for the moment when she'd tell me that she's changed her mind, that she needs more time but she's ready.

She's ready and she's ready to give me something very special and I intend to cherish it with all that I am.

It gives the confident and the strength to be the guy she knows and fell in love with, the guy I really am and the moment she recognises that I'm back her whole face lights up. These are the kind of things I live for.

And then we move, slowly cautiously at first like the first spark before an explosion. When we touch, when we're that close I know we'll burn.

The past few days disappear, there's no more unsureness and fear. This is us, raw and primal. Two people who fell in love in the most unexpected way. I kiss her, worshipping her mouth as my shirt falls to the floor.

"I can't believe this is happening." I tell her.

She gives me that shy smile of hers, a complete contradiction to the girl who'd taken the initiative to take my clothes off. She's such an enigma, this girl and I love her so fucking much.

"Hoping it'll be worth the wait?"

Such a smart ass.

I answer her with another kiss. I know we're heading to something more but I can't get enough of her mouth. Kissing her like this, holding her in my arms will always be my favourite part

."Silly girl, with you it wont be anything less than earth shattering."

And earth shattering is the only word to describe it.

There's finally nothing between us, making love to her isn't just a physical experience, it's an emotional connection that makes our relationship stronger than ever before. We have nothing to hide behind, we're intimate in the most primal way and it takes what we have further, deeper, it makes it more.

We shed our clothes and I explore the heaven that is her perfect body. Her curves drive me crazy as my hands glide over them, followed by my mouth. I want her to feel loved, to feel as beautiful as she is.

I take my time with her, making sure she knows that we can stop any time she wants me to. It's hard to not let the lust take over but she needs to be able to communicate with me, to tell me if she's uncomfortable with anything. But her eyes are so trusting, her touch caressing me lovingly like I could do no wrong.

She's absolutely amazing.

"You're so beautiful Shortcake, so damn beautiful." I tell her at the sight of her naked flesh. What she does to me is unlike anything I've ever experienced in my life.