Chapter Four

hehehe hay bebzzzz i know i haven't uploaded in ages but i haven't had any motivation to write another chapter but i was bored so here it is. hope you enjoy.... if there is anyone reading this story. BTW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FAN IT WOULD MEAN SOOOOOOOOO MUCH also im thinking of deleting this because no one is reading it and i don't see the point soo umm tell me if you want to save this story. ENJOY

Love you bebz xxx

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When I woke up the next morning I was filled with dread. After Rachel had told me how to redo my makeup like she had and what I should wear with certain things, she made me promise that I would turn up at school looking sexy as hell and prove to the bitches that I'm beautiful on the inside and out.

I groaned as I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I walked into my room and looked through my completely changed closet. All the old, brown clothes were gone and all my new clothes filled up the closet. I pulled out a tight black skirt that was far too short for my liking but it was what Rachel said to wear and an apricot-coloured singlet top. I pulled on some black wedges and went to the bathroom to cake on my makeup.

As I walked to my locker I felt as though I had a million eyes on me. I kept my eyes on my locker and blocked out all the whispers and wolf whistles behind me. I grabbed all the books I needed out of my locker and closed that door. I gasped slightly when I saw a guy leaning against the locker next to mine looking at me. He was pretty good-looking actually with light brown hair that was swept across his forehead, electric blue eyes and a really nice tan. Come to think about it i'd never seen him before... He must be new here.

"Hey." He said coolly in a deep husky voice

"Hi!" I said sweetly remembering what Rachel had told me about being pleasant

"Your name's Rhiannon right?" He asked

"Yeah. How'd you know" I asked curiously

"I'm in your English class."

"Oh i've never noticed you before." I said apologetically

"That's fine I'm only new here. I'm Connor by the way."

"Hi Connor!" I said smiling

He laughed a little before the the bell signalling the beginning of first period rang.

"Um we've got English now actually. Wanna walk with me?" He asked

"Uhh sure. Why not?" I said a little bit shocked at the events that were unfolding.

We walked to English together in an awkward silence and when we entered the classroom everyone looked up at me still in shock about my transformation..Connor took the empty seat next to me seeing as no one else wanted to sit there when we chose our seats at the beginning of the year. I saw Zach looking at me with almost sad eyes when he saw Connor sit down next to me but I shrugged it off. All the girls gave me daggers when he sat down next to me. I heard them mutter things like "OMG he's so hot" and "Do you think he'd go out with me?" and "How does my hair look?".

English passed quickly and I walked out of classroom with Connor.

"I'll see you later." He said smiling and walking off to his next class

At lunch I walked into the crowded lunch room and went to take my seat alone as usual, Kate one of the slutty popular girls called my name and motioned me to sit in the spot next to her. I was a little bit a lot confused about why popular Kate would want unpopular me to sit next to her. I walked over slowly.

"Sooo Rhiannon you look... different." She said looking me up and down

"Yeah I figured it was time for a change." I lied

"Yes... well do you wanna sit with us?" She asked sweetly... but i knew better than to fall for her sweet act.

"No. No I don't actually. I like my friends un-fake." I said giving her a fake smile and turning to walk away.

"Well you would if you had any." I heard her mutter before snickering along with her friends

I couldn't help the small tears forming in the corners of my eyes as I walked away. Normally I could cope with all the shit Kate gave me but this time it was different. Maybe it was because I expected people to treat me differently now that I didn't look like some sort of monster but that was not the case with Kate. She was a bitch 24/7. She didn't even have to try. I walked slowly out of the lunch room and made my way to the girls bathrooms. I was now walking quickly and not watching where I was going and I bumped into someone. I didn't look up I just muttered a "Sorry" before going to continue down the hall. I was grabbed by the hand and spun around by the person I bumped into. I looked up to see Zach looking down at me.

"Are you ok?" He asked softly

"Yeah. I'm fine." I lied

"No you're not. Tell me what's wrong." He pushed

"No! I don't need to tell you every detail about my personal life! I barely know you!" I yell at him and instantly regretted it after seeing the sadness in his eyes. I knew I overreacted but I was stubborn and I wasn't telling him that.

"I just want to help." He said almost as a whisper

"Well I don't want your help!" I yelled yanking my hand from his and stroming off with tears still streaming down my face.

My next class was with Kate and I didn't want to have to face her again so I decide to take the rest of the day off and drove myself home.

I got a text from Zach asking if I wanted to come over to work on the assignment but I decided to ignore it until I got another text asking if I was alright and that I could come around any time I wanted to do the assignment.

I picked up my phone and text him back saying I was ok and I would be at his house in an hour. I went upstairs and redid my makeup seeing as it has all smudged and run from my waterworks earlier on.

An hour later I was on Zach's doorstep waiting for someone to come to the door. Rachel opened the door and a huge smile spread across her face. She gave me a suffocating hug before letting me go and pulling me inside.

"I see you did what I told you." She said

"Yeah I did. Where's Zach?" I asked

"He's upstairs in his room. Just go up." She said

I nodded and walked up the stairs. I stopped outside his door which was slightly ajar. I heard the strumming of a guitar and Zach singing something I didn't know. He was really good. As much as I wanted to just stand there and listen to his sweet voice, I had to go in otherwise I might look a bit creepy just standing outside his door. I knocked on the door and pushed it open further.

"Hey." I said softly

"Hey." He said sadly looking down

"What's wrong?" I asked seeing how sad he looked

"Oh um nothing. I'm fine." He lied

"Look i'm really sorry for what I said today I was just a little upset." I said ashamed of what I had done

"It's ok. I understand." He said softly

"Well let's get to work then." I said changing the subject

For the rest of the afternoon we talked, and laughed and he took my mind off Kate. I actually was starting to think he wasn't such a bad guy.... Maybe.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soooooooooooooo what did ya think let me know IT TOOK ME AGES TO WRITE dont forget to vote comment and fan IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME AND IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND. also i am not going to post the next chapter until I have 3 votes

love you xxxx