Chapter 7

Hello earthlings! So I know that there was probably no one missing this story but if there was I just wanted to say sorry for not uploading in centuries. I've been going through a tough time and my grandfather recently passed away but now everything is going back to normal and I will try to upload more often from now on. So here is chapter 7 I hope it's not terrible (I’m a bit rusty) and that you enjoy!

Rhiannon's POV

I woke up the next morning still on a high from my date last night with Connor. I hadn't ever realised how funny he was (and a great kisser). I was in a great mood all day and felt the happiest I had felt in a very long time. I was alone in the house and I had absolutely nothing to do but watch a re-run of 'Extreme Hoarders'. I was making a sandwich when my phone buzzed and showed that I had a new text from Connor. ‘Had a great time last night can’t wait to do it again xx’ was what appeared on the screen. I smiled to myself reading over the text again before typing in a quick ‘me too J’ and returning to my sandwich.

I soon came to the conclusion that if I didn’t get out of the house and do something that I would die of boredom so I got changed and went to the mall. I bought a few new dresses and a skirt that was far too short for my liking but thought that it was appropriate for my new ‘look’. I was heading to the food court to grab a smoothie when I literally bumped into Rachel.

“Sorr- Rhi! How are you? You look amazing as always! What are you doing here? It’s so good to see you!” She fired at me at a million miles a second.

“I’m great, thanks, I was really bored and it’s good to see you too. What are you doing down here?” I asked seeing that she was alone

“I’m seeing a movie with my friends” she told me

 “Cool! What are you seeing?” I asked

“The new Dark Knight Movie”

“Oh cool I saw that last night” I said

“Oh really? With who?”

“Oh umm no one really” I lied

“So you’re telling me you went to a movie alone?” she questioned me pulling a face that told me that she knew I was lying

“uhh no umm… His name is Connor and he is in my English class” I admitted sighing

“Ooo is he hot?” she asked

“…maybe” I said looking at my feet

“Omg he totally is! Are you going to go on another date anytime soon?” she squealed

“I dunno yet. I might” I smiled

“You soooo like him” she squealed again

“Rach shut up jeez someone might hear you” I said in a hushed voice

“Sorry I’m just so happy for you! Shit gotta go the movie starts soon. See ya later” she called running off

I finished my shopping and went home. By the time I got home it was already 5 o’clock in the afternoon so I went into the kitchen and made myself some dinner. At 8 o’clock I got the usual daily phone call from my parents asking me how I was and them telling me repeatedly that they missed me and wished they were home. I decided to have an early night that night going to bed at 9:30.

When I walked into school the next morning I was greeted by Connor standing at my locker waiting for me.

“Hey Connor. What’s up?” I asked trying to keep my cool

“Not much but I do have something to ask you” he said

“Oh you do?” I asked inquisitively hoping that he was going to ask for date number 2