Craig sighed and watched the batter mix with the coffee. His mind was racing. He badly wanted to ask Tweek an important question. He cleched his hands together behind his back. Was this really the right time to ask him? He decided to keep quiet.

"TIME IS ALMOST UP!" Randy shouted from the cafeteria. Tweek finished stirring the batter. "Get a pan and spray it down with cooking oil!" He ordered. Craig nodded and got square pan and begin spraying the inside with oil.

Tweek smiled and began pouring the batter into the pan. Craig gently grabbed the batter filled glass and lightly set it down in the over, setting the timer.

The two imeditaely got started on the frosting and toppings.

From another counter, the sound of glass shattering was heard. "SON OF A BITCH!"

Kyle and Kenny were freaking out. Cake batter, pineapple chuncks, and glass were all over the floor. "This is terrible.." Kenny pulled his hood over his face in embaressment. Kyle lightly put his hand on his shoulders. "Hey hey hey.. It's alright." Kyle cooed. "No worries. We can fix this."

Tweek felt a bit bad for the other team. He watched the other team clean their own mess. He sighed and walked over to them. Kyle looked up at him. "Can I help you?" Kyle muttered. He was a bit annoyed. Just a second ago, he was talking gently to Kenny.

Tweek crouched down to their level. "Do you want help cleaning this up?" Tweek asked. Kyle stayed quiet for a couple of seconds. "Sure.."

Tweek went and got some paper towels and a plastic bag. "I'll be back, do you thing you can finish up with the frosting?" He asked. Craig nodded. "Sure thing."

He got back to the mess and began cleaning the spilled batter, trying not to get cut by glass shards. Kyle got some paper towel, carefully grabbing the glass shards. "Hey, this is really sweet of you, thanks for helping out." Kyle said. "No problem." Tweek beamed.

Craig watched Tweek help the other team. "He's such a sweetheart." He muttered to himself as he finished with the frosting.

Soon enough, The mess was cleaned up. "There we go." Tweek smiled brightly. Kyle and Kenny got back to working. They had to hurry if they wanted to get back to where they were. "Thank you so much Tweek." Kenny chirped.

Tweek nodded and headed back over to Craig. "I'm back!" He said. "I noticed." Craig giggled as he snuck some frosting in his mouth. Tweek caught him. "Craig that's so nasty! Don't stick your damn fingers in there! That's goin on the ca-" Craig cut him off by smearing some frosting on his cheek.

"CRAIG!" He tried to sound angry but began laughing. "You're such a jerk!~" He stuck his tongue out, trying to lick the frosting off his cheek. He could barely reach it.

Craig began laughing as he got a napkin and wiped the frosting off his cheek. 'I wish i could've kissed his cheek.'

The cake was finally ready. Craig retrieved it out of the oven and let it cool down.

Tweek glanced over at Kyle and Kenny. Theyre were almost done with the batter.

Craig began frosting the cake, making small ruffles. Tweek was amazed. The ruffles were perfect. "Where did you learn to do that?" He asked. "I have my ways." He winked.

"FIVE MINUTES!" Randy shouted once more. Craig finished the last ruffle. "There we go." He said as he wiped his forehead. Tweek looked at the cake. Something was missing. Some sort of decoration. "Stay right here!" Tweek chirped as he went to get some suprise items.

Tweek came back and began putting chocolate sprinkles on the ruffles, then placing candies cherries in between each ruffle. "Now it's finished!"

By the time the cake was finished, Time was up. "TIMES UP!" Randy shouted. "Would Jenny and Lola bring their cake out to the cafeteria?"