" Shit, I Honestly don't know but I know she going be mad and probably give me the silent treatment. " I said standing up getting ready to go.

" Say let's go get something to eat a nigga hungry " Joe said walking out the door and I only followed looking down on my phone, hella--- notifications was coming to my shit and All of a sudden Montana texted me.

- Ignore that shit. 💚

Sent 4:15 Read 4:16

I ignored him and went on theshaderoom first. And I saw they was talking about me and lexis. I went on TMZ and it was the same thing also with the rest of the blogs. I looked up and walk to Ben renter car.

Kentrell just shake his legs while still looking at all the stuff he see on the internet about him and lexis. Kentrell was mad as hell, he didn't know how they knew so fast. He just hope lexis didn't see it just not yet. Until then he felt as he going put this to the side and go get some to eat then keep working in the studios.

He had to much on his mind and all he wanted to do was put it in a song and make his girl happy. Kentrell got knocked out his thoughts when they came to a stop, he only just looked up and saw they was at this seafood place. Then boomer & joe pulled up beside them getting out and waiting on them to get out.

I got out and walk in and people instantly was looking at me then some girls start screaming, I just nodded my head towards them and went go take a seat at the booth. " You good Yb, you been out of it since we left " Boomer said putting the attention on me and I just got out my phone and unlocking seeing the screen was on the same thing I left off.

I slightly throwed it on the table and they all read it while I just sighs. These muthafuckers never stop and they stay in folks business.

" Damn why they doing that tho ? Lexis going be mad when she see that shit. That's not wassup " Joe said shaking his head still looking at it then Ben only just looked at me and i couldn't do nothing but put this to the side and deal with it later.

" Welcome to fish in the bucket what can I get you fine gentleman " She said and i looked over her. She was this darkskin girl with long bone straight hair with her job uniform on with a hat. She was pretty but not my type.

She took everybody else order now she was ready for me but I was still looking over the menu. And I felt her burning a hole in the side of my face. I looked over at her and she was biting the tip of her pen smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes looking back down and finally decide on what I wanted.

" Can you stop looking at me like that before I have my girlfriend beat your ass " I said to her and she stands up straight fixing her act while fake coughing. Ben only just laughed hitting my arm.

" Can I get that shrimp with extra lemon and season with a fudge filling brownie, ice cream bowl and a dr.pepper to go ? " I said looking up at her and she only nodded writing everything down and walking away.

" To go ? Nigga we Finna eat in " Boomer said breaking the silence and I just looked over at him leaning in my seat. " Its for lexis, I'm not hungry no more. " I said shrugging.

" Speaking of lexis, what you think going happened? " Ben asked looking down at the dessert. I just sighs. This shit was fucking with me.

" She might not be mad but probably just be like, why is they in our business or why they always trying bash me or her. I know she tired being in theshaderoom she been in there to many times. " I said.

" You got a point, I see her in there more then celebrities. That's only making her known more but in a bad way. " He said and i nodded. It was true they kept saying bad shit about lexis that wasn't true.