Chapter 5: Ask for a date

Lucy's P.O.V

      Whaaaaa yesterday's lunch was so fun ^_^ and he asked me again to eat lunch with me... kyaaaa I'm red as a tomato.

~the next day, lunch time~

"Hey Lucy!" I heard gray called out. "Oh hi!" i said "Come here and sit" well thats what i'm going to do -_-

We laughed and laugh but litterally we didn't know that someone was watching from behind. A girl that has a blue hair (A/N: Of course you all know who is it) is hiding from on of the walls and a dark aura is releasing from her. "That newbie... how dare she steal my Gray-Sama. For that I'll make an evil plan for you."

" Achoo~" I sneezed "I think someone is talking about me." I said to Gray " You alright?" gray asked " Yep I‘m fine. You know we should get back to class. We might be late" I said then he looked at his watch "Yes, your right" He said then we both went to our classroom with a girl following us.

Well as usual, he asked me again everyday until Friday came

Gray's P.O.V.

      Me and Lucy are now close and I decided to have a date with her this Saturday and I'll try to make her my girlfriend and not that Juvia bitch girl. Lucy is beautiful than Juvia. Her chocolate brown eyes are sparkling under the sunlight when we somtimes go to the school's garden. Lucy is more perfect and mature than Juvia.

3 things i hate about Juvia

1) She's a stalker. She can be a good girlfriend but once you left the house she follows and thinks that i'll flirt with a girl. Like everyday follow and follow and follow like pet.

2) She's a super bitch. Well, I had 4 girlfriends. 1st is Mida, 2nd is Rose, 3rd is Juvia, and the 4th one is Linda. So when I broke up with Juvia and now dating with Linda,You know what she did? she kidnapped her and punished her with a rope and its so ouchy. She freed her and Linda happenely went to my house and asked what happened but I taked her to the hospital first.

So she explained everything to me in the hospital. And Juvia did this to her. I told her I'll be back the next day but when I came the next day, I found her not breathing. I guessed Juvia covered her with a pillow while she's asleep. And now, she's dead CAUZE of her!!!

I didn't report her to the police because I don't have any evidence. Theirs no CCTV camera in that room. -_- So I kept what happened to myself until Lucy came and I fell in love again. But I promise I'll protect her now.

3) She spreads rumor and she's like a reporter. ask FU JUVIA!

Well, thats not all. Anyways, I'll prepare in what I have to say to Lucy.

~Friday dismissal at school~

       I asked Lucy to meet me here at the gate in dismissal and she said yes. " Hey Lucy!" I called " So what are you planning?" here it goes gray " Uhm... would you like to go on a, on a, d-d-date with me?" I said blushing. Ah damn guess I got her shocked.

"Are you serious?!?!? Of course." she said with a smile " I'll pick you up at the park by 10:00 ok?" I said " Sure!"

Author's Note:

   Did you guys like it? pls vote and comment if you have any question and follow me too. And I'll publish another GraLu story. Read that plz

                                                    - End of Chapter-
                                                  -Arigatou Guzaimas-

-@iloveexochen-