11. A Turn of events

???'s pov.

I walked towards an old farm loading my revolver. "Make sure you get the job done" i held the phone to my ear "you can count on me Ms. Mann." I hide The Revolver in my coat.

-------

Erica quickly Circled through numbers Calling home as the Alarm lights in the Building started going off.

"Hello..."

"Hello..erica..is that you?"

"Yes...hows ma?"

"Shes doing better"

"Thats great to hear!! Anyway....i have a few minutes before We start..."

"Start what..."

"Im not sure...but i know this is A Battle feild.."

Medic cuts her off by covering the phone "Frau i need to put zhe chip in now"  medic grabs his scalpel, "wait just a momment!!" Erica said uncovering medic hand from the phone.

"Who was that??!"

"Sheila hurry up!! 13 minutes left!!" Silvia runs down to the Prep Room. Pyro and demo following her.

"Erica!! Whats going on??"

"Ill call you again later. Tell ma i love her!"

"Erica wa-"

Erica drops the call and lays down on her stomach on the medical bed. Medic grabs her hair pulling it up, and injecting her with anystesia.

Medic slowly cuts a small line at the back of her neck. "Tell me if it hurts" he opens the Slit and Puts the re-spawn chip in. He grabs a Needle and began sewing up the slit "Zere we go" medic puts a bandage on it. "Zhe anestesia should vear of in...3.....2...1" erica got up rubbing the back of her neck "ugh..." she groaned  "it hurts.."

Medic only chuckled, "zis is jou'r First day frau...i wouldnt be surprissed to see you again later"medic said as he grabbed a jar half full, with lollypops. He opens the lid and grabs one "Here jou are" he said giving it erica. She unwrapped it and puts it in her mouth "thanks medic".

"1 minute Set up" the speakers rang. "See jou later frau" medic said as erica walked Out the medical bay.

------

Everyone Had their Weapons in hand "its gonna be a scary world out these doors Cupcake...no need to sugarcoat Whats gonna happen." Soldier said as he loaded his Weapon. Erica felt a lump on her throat.

Erica's pov.

I gulp. Feeling my stomach turning. "Dont worry Sheila I got Ya Back" silvia said Reasuringly as the doors opening and and siren going off.

"GOGOGO!!"  Soldier yells, i pull out a blue print and began to work, "this goes here and here.." i began to tamper with my equipment. "There we go!" The sentry Began to beep as I see anoter scout running towards me Scattergun in hand,

Beeeeeeepp!!!

The sentry began fireing at him. Even he wasnt Fast enough to dodge the bullet. "PACKING UP" i yell as i ran towards the real battle.

As i ran carrying the Packed up sentry, i notice Demo Limping "Need a Dispemser Er lassie!!"he yelled i place down my sentry as it puts its self back together. "Placing a Dispenser!!" I yell as i begin to Tamper with more metal.

Beep...beep...beep...beeeeeeeeep!!

I hear my sentry fireing And a dying scream "aye Many thanks lassie" Demo said as he gets back into Battle in full shape.