Chapter Three

Chelsea's P.O.V

"MOM IM GOING TO RICHARDS" I screamed grabbing my book bag and phone. "HAVE FUN SWEETIE" My mom screamed from the game room with the kids. I laughed and left out the house. I ran to my car but was stopped by my dad driving up. "Where are you going young lady?" "Richards then were going to stop by Neil then to Evalaynah's." "Why so many places?" "Were going to the mall today" "Oh" My dad said waving me off. I walked to my Fisker Sunset. I got in and waved at my dad. "BYE DAD" I screamed over the loud roar of my engine. He waved and i speed out of the drive way speeding down the streets. I only lived like 15 minutes away from Richard walking but driving like 2 minutes. I pulled in his drive way and got out. I beeped like a million times making his mom come outside. "Is Richard home?" "You know you could have knocked you know?" "Is Richard home" I snapped. His mom did not like me and i did not like her. She said us Americans don't appreciate other nationality's or some stupid shit. "RICHARD SOME GIRL IS HERE FOR YOU" She yelled inside the house not taking her eyes off of me. Richard came outside with his pull over bag and kissed his moms cheek. "Bye Mom" "Your leaving with her?" "Ill be back by 10" He yelled ignoring her comment. He jumped in and kissed my hand. "Hello beautiful" "Hi Richard" I groaned and pulled out of his drive way. "Play some music" I said tapping his leg. He turned on the radio and we were presented with Wiggle by Jason Derulo. "Oh my god this is my favorite song" I said waving my hair around and smiling at Richard. He smiled back and started shaking his head. "Nothing new" I gasped and looked at him. "So you're saying this song fits me?" "All you do is shake your arse all the time" He said in his accent and chuckled. I rolled my eyes and swerved around some car parked n the middle of the street. "DUMB ASS I yelled and laughed when the flipped me off. "CU YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THAT BIG FAT BUTT" I screamed making people walking down the streets and some driving look in our direction. "CADILLAC CADILLAC POP THAT TRUNK" I pulled down Neils street and speed up. "OI OI SLOW DOWN" He screamed looking at me wide eyes. "This car is made for driving fast" I laughed parking outside of Neil's house. "Stay here" "I promise i wont steal your car" I glared at him and got out the car making sure to take my keys. My parents are rich like filthy rich so it wouldn't matter if he stole my car and never brought it back but still this is my favorite. Well duh i have more! I rushed to Neil's front door and started banging on the door. "NEIL OPEN UP ITS CHELS" I screamed kicking and banging on the door. The door flung open making me fall forward in to Neil. I squealed and gripped his biceps. "Hello to you to Chelsea" He said laughing. I scoffed and stood up straight. "Come on were going to Roses house" "OK one second" He closed the door and i heard shuffling behind the door. "I'M GOING OUT MOM" I heard him yell then the door opened. "Come on" We ran to my car ignoring his moms yells. I jumped in the drivers seat and speed off. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" We all screamed speeding down the rode. In no time we were stopped in front of Evalaynah's house. I got out the car along with the guys and went to her door. I knocked three times only to reveal her mother. Hi is Laynah here?" I asked as politely as i could. "Actually she's next door helping our new neighbor settle down" I nodded and mumbled a "thank you". I sighed and turned towards to guys. "Time for plan B" I strutted to the house next door and told the guys to wait by Roses house. I clicked the door bell and not minutes later the door opened. Mr. bieber was standing there with his button up unbuttoned and his hair was a mess. "Well someone looks like they've just got done having a little fun" I said placing a small amount of weight on my right leg and crossing my arms. "Hello miss Micheal's" He said opening his door wider and looking behind him. "Uhmm is Evalaynah here?" I said gulping. Please have not did anything stupid. "EVALAYNAH SOMEONE IS HERE FOR YOU" He screamed smirking at me. "Don't be shocked" With that said he walked away leaving me lost. Rose walked down the steps in a over sized t-shirt and a smile on her face that disappeared when she saw me. "Uhh hey Chels" She said her eyes going wide. "What the hell Evalaynah" I snapped walking in and slamming the door. "WHAT IS GOING ON OUT HERE Justin yelled walking in. I raised an eyebrow at them. Justin messed up hair unbuttoned button up. Evalaynah in an oversized t-shirt and puffy hair. My mouth fell open and i looked from both of them back to back. "No" I said dramatically. "Chelsea can we talk. Alone" She said embarrassed. I followed her to a room and closed the door. "Speak up" I snapped leaning against the wall and crossing my arms. "I came over here to help him un pack because my mom forced me to. I was mad at first then he kissed me. I fell in to his trap and i sort of felt feeling for him then next thing i know I'm in his bed saying wow" She rushed out looking ashamed of herself. "FINALLY MY BABIES GROWN UP" I said happily and kissed her forehead. "STOP" She whined and chuckled. "So how was he?" I said making sure that he couldn't hear us. "Wellllllllllll oh my god he was so good i thought all that crap you guys said was just fuss now i know what you mean" "I mean he is hot" I said growling a little and doing my hands in the cat motion. She laughed and nodded. "This is why i trust you with everything" She said hugging me. I hugged her back and smelled her. My mouth fell open and i back away from her. "He surly knows what he's doing" "What does that mean?" "Girl he marked you" "As in" "You smell exactly like him babe like i mean a fucking clone of his" I said shocked. She busted out laughing and shook her head. "So that's good?" "Yes but the issue is how are you going to explain this to your mom?" I said gesturing my hands up her body.

-------------------------------

What do you thinks going to happen? I don't know yet personally. Whelp tell me if you liked it. And if you don't SUCK A BIG FAT COCK AH DOODLE DO. Loll you get it . So like totally. VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, and add to your library. Thank you so much for reading and like Bitch Dont Read It If You Dont Like It! ~Love Bree