I was still determined, now more than ever, to find out the truth. It was just a matter of going about it differently now. What happened to dad earlier just might be a result of me asking questions; a warning to shut me up and stop looking before they come after me too. Now that I think about it, that was most likely what uncle Aug was implying. "You're right but if we're going to save my dad, we need to get the truth. I can't lose him too." He nods as I stand up to leave. "I'll help you; but tell your husband so BOTH of us can protect you."

      "I will. Thank you uncle." "No problem niece. Be careful and if you get ANY threats, let me know the moment you get it. Your husband too. And don't worry about your dad. Some of my friends from my past will protect him for me. You just keep in contact with his new lawyer to stay updated on what's going on ok?" I nod and get sad thinking of Mark who passed last year. When he retired from practicing law, dad kept contact with him until then. "Will do. We'll talk soon!" After that I left and when I got home, I opened mom's journal:

Kae

Two weeks later

Two weeks later

      Thanks to everyone's constant prayers, and mine, I was finally home. My OBGYN was concerned that I could go into labor early though and I still had two and a half months before my due date. With that said, they recommended I stay on bed rest until my daughter's arrival. What was worrying Chris and I was that he was leaving me until right before I have her because he was going on tour. It may be a part of our plan to catch my stalker but the concern was due to me not being able to go with him. I was too pregnant to travel.

      Even if I tagged along on the tour bus. His initial plans were for his tour to happen next summer but after everything, he changed his mind. The new release date for his new album was our daughter's birthday. All of this talk of keeping and having hope made us decide to change her name; which was also my husband's new album title. Pulling off what he wanted was a first for any artist in the industry too; not even Beyonce did it. This was going to be a surprise release like her self-titled album was, just handled differently.

      When our little Hope was born, he was going to have pictures taken of the two of them and choose his favorite one to be the album cover. That's what would show up on Spotify, Vevo, Apple Music, and I-tunes so Chris could get sales while waiting for the hardcopy to be ready to be sold in stores. The other pictures taken would form the booklet for it. Including one of our daughter and I; for the page the info of the song he dedicated to me was going to be on. If you couldn't tell, I was excited for my husband.

      He was too; but also nervous to take such a risk being the first to do something like this as I've said before. Back to the plan and what worried us though; we weren't comfortable leaving me 'alone' to see if my stalker would strike while he was away. August was staying with me in one of our guest rooms though and that gave us some comfort. Especially because he and my bodyguards were planning on being strapped at all times. Speaking of my stalker, we still don't know if they're Mel's killer.