Chapter 16

Hope you enjoy this chapter. It's the end but not part 4 is on the way. I will be uploading my other story Second Chance at Love soon so stay tuned. Anyways enjoy.

Much Love,

Lovetowrite09

Jamaya

Demarius and I have been married for almost three years. We have a little girl named Mikayla Denise Willstead. I love him and her so much. I don't regret meeting Demarius. Meeting him was the best thing that ever happened to me. Mikayla is going to start pre-k this year. She can talk a little which I'm proud of her. She is three years of age and can walk a little too. She will be turning four soon. Me and her are in the living rom watching tv.

I turned to 106 and park because my baby was suppose to be on there today. He comes on stage after they introduce him.

"Dad!" Mikayla said pointing to the tv.

"Yes dad on TV."

Demarius is on tour with Chris Brown, Tyga, Lil wayne and Drake. He is going to be apart from us for a couple of months. He calls and skypes everyday to check up on us. They play a new joint of the day which is a video by him. He did the video with Chris Brown.

I picked Mikayla up and danced to the song. Mikayla giggles. Mikayla is the only thing to remind me of him and keeps me strong while he is not here. I put Mikayla down on the couch.

"Dad is super popular." I siad to her. 

In less than ten minutes she drifted off to sleep. My phone rungs and by the ringtone, I know its my baby.

"Hello." I picked up a sleeping Mikayla and head to the room.  I placed her in bed.

"Hey babe. I'm just calling to check up on you and Mikayla." Demarius said

"We're doing good. We just saw your video premiere on 106 and park today. Mikayla is asleep."

"All I miss you guys so much." Demarius said

"We miss you too."

"I'll be home soon before you know it and I'll take a break from music." Demarius said

"Aw why would you do that?"

"Because you guys are my world and are important to me." Demarius said

"Aw."

"I gotta go, its time for us to get on stage. We coming that way next week, maybe we will see other then." Demarius said

"I'm going to buy a ticket and come see you."