Chapter 4

Some strong content fair warning 

Avannah

I sat on the couch while Joseph picks a movie to play. Fuck that movie; all I care about is me and him getting it in. He picks a movie and puts it in.

“I’m happy for Keisha and Khalil.”

“Likewise.” Joseph said.

The movie starts and he sits down on the couch next to me. He places my legs on his lap. He rubs my feet. He instantly moves to my thighs and massages them which make me feel heat rise in me.

“Mmm…” I bit my seductively.

Damn his hands work wonders. He smirks and comes closer to me.

We are close to kissing which I wouldn’t mind happening. I suddenly kiss him.

“I want you…I need you…take me.” I said all at once after our kiss.

He lifts me as if I weigh nothing and gets off the couch. He carries me to a room which I think is his.

He puts me down and kisses me. Damn I’ve always wanted this. He kisses me on my neck.

I take off my dress leaving me in my lingerie. He licks his lips which I find to be a bit sexy.

“I swear I’m going to fuck you so good.” He told me. “Promise me you won’t cry.” 

I was curious as to know what the hell he was talking about but I was so ready for whatever and didn’t give a fuck.

I took off my lingerie and by that time Joseph was already in his boxers.

My hands clasped around his neck and we fell on the bed. He dragged me to the edge of the bed and spread my legs. He dragged on the magnum.

I bit my lip seductively watching him. The feel of his body on top of me was unexplainable as he slipped inside me.

“Joseph…” came a moan from my mouth not knowing what the hell was I was going to say as he pounded away.

He kissed my neck and rubbed one of my breasts. I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip gripping the sheets and arching my back.

Minutes into it my hands were digging into his.

“Condamarla santé buno.” He forced out between breaths.

I didn’t understand that shit but it was such a damn fucking turn on. He leaned down and attacked my neck sucking at it while pounding away inside me fiercely without any mercy.

The head board begins to hit the wall. He moved his hand down and grabbed one of my breasts squeezing it.

I moaned out as I squeezed harder. I felt my wall tighten more around him and his head shot up.

“Fuck.” He hissed as I squeezed tighter.

My eyes flew back into my head and Joseph sent me into realm. He picks me up and puts me on the dresser and pounds away. I grip the wall for support.

“Fuck… shit” He growled

“Aw …shit…yes…aw”

“Shush.” Joseph told me as another series of moans escaped my mouth.  We kissed.

I couldn’t help it. My body was shaking underneath him. After a few minutes we switch positions. We were on the bed going at it until I decided to take over.