Spider Man meets Spider Girl part 1~Tom Holland Colby Brock🖤🐨👏

Start from the beginning

(A/:N  Savannah has a eye condition called heterochromia which means that her eyes are two different colors)
"Alright your all done!" The makeup lady said as she finished my makeup. "Thank you so much!" I said happily as I got up out of the chair. "Anytime Savannah." She said happily shaking my hand. "Thanks........ I actually didn't catch your name?" I said shaking her hand. "Oh!  That's completely my fault! I'm so sorry, I'm Breeana but my friends call me Bree." She said letting my hand go and she smiled. "Oh ok then. Thank you Bree." I said smiling. "Your welcome Miss. Golbach." She said back. I smiled and walked away and next to Robert. "Where am I supposed to be?" I wispered to him. He jumped and looked at me. "Damn girl! We gonna have to put a bell on you or something!" He said putting a hand on his heart. "Sorry." I laughed as Tom walked over. "Hey guys!" He said making Robert jump once again. "You too!" He said making me laugh even more while Tom looked at us confused. "He's going to put bells on us." I said and Tom nodded. "Ohhh. Ok." He said still nodding. "Alright we need Tom on set! Tom on set! Savannah be ready!" They called over the speaker. They had already shot some scenes a few days ago leading up to my part. Tom went to school and Nate found out about him being Spider Man then Tony got called and he's about to meet me in the Avengers tower. "Ok! Savannah we need you on set now!" They called once again.

(A/: N    let's just pretend that they're actually in the Avengers tower and all of the places that I'm going to mention for this part 😂 and all of the things that are happening are happening in the movie😂😂)

I had ready done a scene in the movie where I was sitting in class and got called by Tony and he told me to come to the tower for the whole weekend so I did. I walked over to the kitchen table at the tower. I sat down and got on my phone which is what I was supposed to do. Tony walked in with Peter and his mouth dropped. "Tony!" Peter whisper yelled to him. "Yea kid?" Tony said not looking at him and walked closer to the kitchen where I was still sitting on my phone. "Wh-who's that?" Peter stuttered pointing at me. "Spider Girl." Tony said simply. "Huh?" I said looking up from my phone. "Nothing." Tony said walking over to the fridge. "Who's the kid?" I asked hopping down from my seat. "Peter Parker. He's your new partner." Tony said grabbing a bottle of water and shutting the fridge. "Partner?!" We both said at the same time. "Yea." He said opening his water like it wasn't a big deal. "I don't need a partner Tony. I can handle the crime on my own." I said putting my phone down. "But you could use some help." Tony said drinking his water. "I don't need any help!" I continued to whine. "Yea you do. Your skills are a little off and Spider Boy here can help you." Tony said as he walked away. "*cough* Spider Man*cough*" Tom said fake coughing. I smirked and looked at him. "I guess I could use some help from Spider Boy." I said and smirked. "Go get suited up!" Tony yelled at us. I nodded and ran into 'my room' and got into my suit👇👇👇👇

 I nodded and ran into 'my room' and got into my suit👇👇👇👇

"Wow." Peter said as I walked out. "What?" I asked acting like I didn't hear him. "Nothing." He said just as Tony walked out with his suit on. "Let me show you guys where you will be 'paged'at if you will." Tony said and we all walked out of the tower. Me and Spider Man were shooting webs and swinging to get to where Tony was. When we got there we looked out and noticed that we were on the edge of a building. "Why are we here?" I asked looking out over the edge. "Because. This is where you will be fighting the neighborhood crime. I don't want you to be doing the big stuff with us yet. Savannah, I know that you won't like this but I need you to stay here with Peter until your skills are back to normal and we tell you that you can come back. Got it?" Tony said and I nodded slowly. "Alright then. See you guys later." Tony said and he left. "Well looks like it's gonna be you and me for a little while Spider Boy." I said smiling at him. "Spider Man, Dillion. Spider Man." Peter said and I looked at him shocked. "You know my name?" I asked and he nodded and smiled. "Dillion Miles. We both go to the same school." He said and I remembered that we both had all the same classes. "Oh yea!!! Your the kid that always sits in the back and is really quiet!!" I said excitedly smiling at him. "Yup. That's me." He said smiling and he put his hands in his pockets. "Well. I guess we're going to be doing a whole lot more talking then huh?" I said looking at the beautiful view over the top of the building. "Yup." He said and walked a little closer to me. "AND CUT!!!!!" The director said making me jump. Tom smiled and looked over at them. "Great job. You did great Savannah." Tom said happily and I nodded. "Thanks. You did an amazing job too..... As always...." I said smiling and looking at the director who was now walking over to us. "Amazing job you two! Robert wants to speak with you in his room before you guys leave though." Mr. Watts said and we both nodded. "OH! And before I forget to tell you guys. If you want to you can take the suits home but, your going to have to bring them back tomorrow for the next part of the movie. Ok?" Jon said and we both nodded. "Right then. Tom I suspect that you already know where Robert's room is so if you will can you please take Savannah there." Mr. Watts finished. We both nodded and he smiled and walked away to the camera people. I looked at Tom and he smiled. He took me to Robert's room. When we got there, Tom just opened the door and walked in. "We can do that?" I asked and he chuckled. "No. But I can." He said and smirked at me before we came face to face with Robert. "Hey guys! I see that Jon told you I wanted to have a few words with you." Robert said and we nodded. He gestured for us to sit down and we did so. "Alright. So I know that Savannah is new to this kind of thing ya know with movies and how everything goes and all, but I just wanted to let you know that if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me or Tom. And I also wanted to let you guys know that you both did an outstanding job with those scenes today. If filming keeps going like this, we're gonna need you for a whole lot more movies! But anyways I just wanted to fully welcome you to the Marvel team I hope you like it so far and say that I look forward to working with you in the future." Robert finished and I smiled and nodded. I got up and Robert made Tom stay because he still needed to talk to him. I walked back to my room and saw Sam, Jake, Corey and Colby all smiling. "What?" I asked smiling with them. "YOU DID SO GOOD SAVVY!" Jake yelled hugging me. "Thanks Jakey!" I said hugging him back. "Hey! That's my sister! Don't hog her all for yourself!" Sam yelled pushing Jake off of me. "My sisters a movie star!" Sam said into my neck as he hugged me. "Back off Sam! I'm her favorite!" Corey said and once again, one of the boys was pulled off of me. "You did amazing Savannah. Can I come back tomorrow and watch again?" Corey asked as he hugged me. "Of course you can!" I said and hugged his tightly. "*cough*Im her boyfriend*cough* " Colby said/fake coughed. I laughed and Corey backed away. I hugged Colby tightly as his hands we're layed softly on my lower back. Colby pulled away from his favorite spot in the cook of my neck.