Chapter 1

"Hannah why do you want me to text him so bad, just text him yourself." I said.
"No dumb dumb," Hannah said, which I rolled my eyes at. " I can't just text Hayden, plus his girlfriend doesn't like me"
"Well you should've double checked if he had a girlfriend or not before crushing on him" I said.

Currently I was sitting in the cafeteria with Izzy, zany, ria, Marie, and Hannah, my best friends.
Let me introduce you to us.
Izzy is the popular one in our group. The one with the idgaf about what u think of me. The one you think is a bitch until you get to know her.
Zany is literally the mom of the group, the mature one but has the most classic sarcastic comebacks.
Ria is the wisest and the nicest one in our group
Marie is who you think is a quiet and a shy girl until you get to know her. Boy does she talk a lot.
Hannah is the goofy one in our group and has a huge crush on the schools popular guy who may I mention has a girlfriend.
I'm ivy, one of those girls who enjoy gym class. I love sports.

Despite our differences we all seem to get along :) and cheeridh each other for how we are.

**** back to the story****
"Ivy please please please please text Hayden I swear I'll do anything, just talk about me and that's it" Hannah said.
" it's not that easy alright, heck I don't even know the guy" I defended myself.
" ivy I dare you to text him" said Marie smirking.
Izzy stopped texting and looked up, zany dropped her food, and ria's eyes literally popped out.
" nice one Marie" smirked Hannah, " now you've to do it ivy"
"Alright I'm just gonna do it for the sake of the dare, got it"
Everyone nodded, and Hannah hugged the living hell out of me.

Just in case you're wondering why I accepted to text Hayden. It's because I NEVER back away from dares.

*** back to story***

RIIIINGGGG!!!!!
The bell rang indicating that lunch was over. After putting our lunch bags away we made our way to our classes

A/N
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M WRITING A BOOK.
PLEASE DROP DOWN COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT.
XOXO