headcanons.

-She was once a scared little Avenger, but she threw that all away once she was turned

-Wanda tends to be the most seductive. She finds her victims in public, then seduces and bites them, almost always draining them.

-When she doesn't drain them, she keeps them in the basement, tied up, as a blood source for herself for a few days.

-Wanda's bite is unique to her. The initial bite itself hurts, then the pain numbs out, replaced by an overwhelming sensation of pleasure. This is caused by endorphins mixed into the venom in her fangs.

-The endorphins tend to blank out the victim's mind, causing them to be dazed. They won't be able to think clearly, and they'll be addicted to the endorphins caused by her bite. They'll BEG HER FOR MORE.

-Wanda often uses her victims as temporary slaves, mostly for protection or to carry out basic errands. They never survive long enough to remember.

-A few times, she's left them alive, wiping their memory of ever meeting her or ever being bitten.

-Wanda doesn't know what true love is. She's been surrounded by so much lust and blood that it's all she knows now.

-Emotions? She doesn't really feel them, most of the time.

-DON'T MENTION HER BROTHER. She will rip you to shreds.