Swimmerboy

- Chapter 21: The Big Idea

The morning after I had to leave Miguel's house extra early so I wouldn't be late to get to mine. My parents were going to be home around eleven in the morning, and I wanted to make sure I had the whole house in order before they got here.

I got dressed in the hall bathroom in Miguel's house in a hurry, not wanting to wake him up. I quickly finished getting ready and left Miguel a note on my side of the bed:

Dear Hottest Boyfriend On Earth,

My parents are going to be home at 11:00am. Had to leave early to get there on time. Love you, call me when you wake up. XOXO, Alyssa.

***
I drove away and ten minutes later, my phone was ringing. Before I even looked at the screen I knew who it was. Miguel. "Rise and shine, my love." I answered. "Alyssa, why didn't you wake me up?" he asked. I could tell by the sound of his voice he had just woken up. "Because that would mean I would have to say goodbye, and I hate goodbyes." I said, dramatically. "We're probably going to see each other next week." he said. "That's too long." I giggled.

"You're right, I miss you already." he said, pretending to sniffle. "Me too." I said. "So, when are your parents getting home?" I asked. I seriously hated their guts now. "At about two o' clock." he said. "Call me when they get here and let me know if everything's okay?" I asked, "Of course." he answered. "Well, I really have to go get the house ready, I'll talk to you soon." I said. "Alright, bye my love." he said in his sexy voice even though he had just woken up. "Bye!" I said and hung up.

***

Hours later, when my family was home and unpacking their things, I was in my room and got a call from Miguel.

I quickly closed my bedroom door and locked it, picking up the phone. "Hey!" I answered cheerfully. Just hearing his voice got me all happy. "So, my parents got here." he said. "And...?" I answered. "Well the good news, they weren't really pissed at me, like I told you, they didn't really care. The bad news.. I think they found something of yours in the bathroom." he said. "W- what?! What did they-" I stopped. My bra. Holy. Mother. Of. Pearl.

"My bra!" I whisper- shouted so my parents wouldn't hear me. He was laughing so hard. "It's not funny! What happened? What did you say?" I asked, panicking. "It was easy, babe, I just told them it was my older brother, they know he always has girls over." he explained.

"Thank goodness." I sighed in relief. "I like that bra. It has really nice pink ruffles on it and the padding is really soft-" He said before I interrupted. "Miguel!" I scolded. He laughed.

We were quiet for a while, then Miguel talked, "So, swimming classes start tomorrow again." Miguel stated. My little sister was going to be his student again. "Yep." I replied. "So what's the plan? Where are we gonna meet after class?" he asked.

My parents and little sister were going, so obviously I was going to have to pretend I didn't know anything about this guy, which was probably going to be harder than I thought.

"I know it's not really romantic.. but, there's a janitors closet in front of the desk at the entrance?" I suggested. We had to make out somewhere.

"Janitors closet it is." he said. I could practically hear him smiling. "Okay." I said, "Bye baby." he said, and I hung up.

***

The next day at exactly twelve o' clock in the afternoon, me and my family were sitting in the chairs at the YMCA. My little sister's swimming class would start any second now.

Tick, tock, tick, tock. It was as if time couldn't pass by any slower. I just want to see Miguel! Then, as if on cue, my super sexy boyfriend stepped out of the building, in his swim trunks and no shirt on. I had to cover my mouth to keep from smiling.