Part 7

I slowly open my eyes to find both of my wrist handcuffed to the bed post, rather tightly.

I yank and pull trying to get them out. I end up doing nothing but bruising up my wrists.

I finally give up and begin to yell.

"Help! Somebody! Help me, please." I whimper. Hot tears beginning to slide down the sides of my face.

I sat for a few moments waiting for somebody to come in and help me when the door slowly creaks open.

JC saunters in with a black duffel bag in one hand and a role of grey duct tape in the other.

My heart beat begins to run rapid. Is he going to stick me with more needles? What is he going to do with that tape?

"What are you doing?" I asked him. in a panicky tone as he sets the duffel bag at the foot of the bed.

He takes the duct tape in both hands and unmasks it, pulling it about four or five inches from the role and rips it.

He tosses the roll on the bed and walks up to where my face is.

Without hesitation he covers my mouth with the tape. More tears began to spill from my eyes.

He watches me for a moment as I sob, his expression unreadable.

He then goes back to the end of the bed and unzipped the bag. He reaches his hand in and I sob harder, afraid of what he might pull out.

I instantly calm as he pulls out nothing but a black shirt.

He grips the bottom him of his shirt and pulls it over his head, exposing his hard torso and muscled back covered in red scratches and purple and green bruises.

Did I do that?

He looks back at me and raised his eyebrows with a slight smirk, as if he could hear my thoughts.

He takes the black shirt and pulls it onto him. He winced slightly and zipped the bag back up.

He comes back up to where I am and slowly slides his finger around the tape offering my mouth.

"Sorry darling, it's just I'm trying to sleep and I don't fancy sticking you with any more dirty needles." He says.

My eyes grow wide at that last bit.

He chuckles and straightens up.

"Just kidding about that needle stuff." He grins.

He turns and walks towards the door.

"It wasn't that dirty." I hear him say under his breath as he exits the room, shutting the door.