Part 6

As we were riding, the car was nothing but silent.

Matt smoked 2 cigarettes and threw them both out of the window without burning the butts out. Then he kept reaching across me and showing Cameron pictures of naked or half naked girls.

It was disgusting.

I was thinking up an escape plan when we came to a sudden stop. Causing me to jerk forward and hit my head hard on the back of Nash's seat. As I didn't bother to put a seat belt on.

I groaned and rubbed my head in the throbbing spot.

Matt and Cameron piled out on either side of me. I stayed put.

JC and Nash got out and spoke a few words. They slammed the car doors shut and JC came back to me.

"Get out." He ordered.

"No. I want to go home." I argued very frustrated, on the verge of tears. But I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.

"Felicity, I thought we already discussed this shit." He spoke back. His words laced with aggravation.

Before I could say anything back, I felt two strong hands gripped my lower calves and yanked me out of the backseat.

I screamed and beat on his chest like a lunatic.

He gritted his teeth at me and swiftly hoisted me up over his shoulder, once again.

I was sick and tired of his shit. I began to scratch and claw at his back, as well as slap and punch it. My feet digging into his torso, delivering many painful blows.

He carried me down a manilla gravel path and into a cool house.

Smooth granite flooring filled my line of vision. That didn't stop my attack.

He carried me down a hall and into a big room empty of people and windows. There was a tall black lamp in the corner, a bed up against the side wall, and a tv mounted on the adjacent wall.

That was about it. It was very bare.

He threw me down on the bed and called for somebody.

"Kian!" He yelled.

A tall slender boy who I assume is 'Kian' walked in.

His hair was gelled up into a quiff in the front. He wore grey sweatpants and a baggy all black shirt.

"Go get the sedatives." He calmly spoke even though he was pressing me to the bed with all his strength.

Moments later Kian made a second appearance. This time carrying a small black case.

He quickly placed it on the bed and unzipped it, revealing two syringes filled with clear liquid.

No, he was not about to stick me with anything. Who knows where those needles have been. For all I know they could have been dropped on the floor several times over.

I began to fight even harder.

"Get off of my you bitch!" I screamed in JC's face.

He ignores my words and focused on holding me down.

Kian pulled stretchy blue gloves out of a little compartment in the tiny case.

He set them on his hands and picked one needle up. He pulled the green lid off of it and came closer to me.

"Keep her arm still." He argued with JC.

JC restrained my arm. I felt like his was going to break it with the amount of pressure he was putting on it.

Hot tears began to slide down my cheeks as I felt the sharp needle dig into my skin.

I yelped in pain. Wishing somebody would hear and come to my rescue. No one came.

As he pulled the long needle out of my arm I suddenly felt light headed. What had he given me?

My vision became blurred and my hearing cloudy.

I tried to fight back but it felt like an elephant was sitting on me. weighing me down.

I tired myself out quickly. I finally gave up and laid back on the soft bed. I seemed to sink down in it.

JC slowly pulled himself off of my body.

I saw a blurry smirk invade his face as I began to slip out of consciousness.

"Nighty night Fiz."