Chapter Twelve: Stay a little longer

Start from the beginning

“You really think so? Fine there is nothing wrong in trying, so can we be friends?” said Manik as he stretched his hand forward.

“It will be difficult but let’s give a shot, now no hatred, only friendship. Okay?” asked Nandini.

Manik smiled “Okay, pure friendship” he said and both shook their hands.

Nandini sneezed.

“I think you should change, otherwise you will get fever” said Manik.

“Not bad, Manik Malhotra concern for a friend” said Nandini.

Manik smiled and said “why not?”. 

Next day at college, At the locker room,

“tum logo ka plan pura bakwas hai? Manik toh mujhse dur bhag gaya kal raat” said Riya.

“Ha toh kisnei kaha tha ussei chipkali ki tarah chipak nei ko? We just told you to say hi and make some casual talks and you were hitting on him. Manik is a good guy, not tharkey like Cabir jo kisi vi girl ke saath shuru ho jaye” stomped Mukti.

“Oye,Mujhe kyo kheech rahi hai issmei” complained Cabir.

“Chill! Mai sirf example de rahi thi” said Mukti.

“Hmm, so what will be the next plan?”asked Riya.

“But aj Nandini ka class off hai she will not come to college and Manik nei kaha he has some work maybe he will also not come” said Cabir.

“No way! I can’t waste a day, I want to meet Manik right now” uttered Riya.

Cabir looked at her angrily. “Don’t worry next plan aj hi hoga, now we will use Nandini come with me” said Mukti.

At the music room,

“bhai, I have a plan, why don’t you try seducing Nandini? You are good looking and she will surely fall for you” said Aliya happily .

“I don’t think so and besides she will not come close to me coz she and mukti have become really good friends. I think Nandini has a plan to hit on Manik. Yeh baat aur hai that Manik usko importance nahi deta. I have another plan, I will use one of my friend to hit on Nandini. He will fake love with her and then will dump her, bechari fir kahi ki nahi rahegi” said Harshad.

“Wow! awesome. Then why are you waiting? Start the plan” said Aliya.

“Patience, sister, right now he is out of town as soon as he will be back we will be on. Nandini Moorthy, your smartness will pay off” said Harshad with an evil grin.

Morning, At Malhotra Mansion, Nandini was sitting in the hall room, the windows were open and sunlight was coming in. She was holding her head. Manik came down and looked at her worried expression then smiled mischievously and went to her.

“Haww! Nandini such a bad girl you are! You drank alcohol last nite” he said as he covered his face with his hand.

Nandini looked at him blankly “are you out of your mind? Nandini Moorthy does n’t drink alcohol” said Nandini proudly.

Manik laughed “Liar! Then why are you having hangover? Explain” he asked.

Nandini shook her head “jo jaisa hota hai, he sees the same thing in another person too. You idiot! Can’t you hear this continuous barking sound of the neighbor’s dog? It has given me a headache” said Nandini as she held her head.

“Oh” said Manik as he turned to leave.

“What oh! Are n’t you going to do something?” asked Nandini.