Diving / smutty

Fluff and smut (perhaps)

By this beautiful afternoon of march, two young adults rode their bike in the grass. They stopped near a bridge. Sidney took off his jacket and set it over the green. With his eyes, he asked Y/N to sit on it, which she did, joined by the canon.

Sidney and Y/N talked for four hours when the sun started to fade on the valley. They had talked about literature - mostly Shelley, Orwell and Joyce - but also about religion and Leonard. It felt familiar, like talking to a friend you just meet after twenty years. It felt warm and nice to know there was an ear somewhere to listen to stories about Ancient Testament and Byron's poems. And a mouth that could reply with even more surprising and interesting stories about Wilde and Bechet. Sidney was confident for the first time in forever, since, well, since Amanda left him. Y/N could not help staring at Sidney while talking about poetry.

The light was about to vanish entirely ; Sidney took Y/N's hand and soon they had packed their things and were on their bikes. Sidney, free and childish as he was, broke out with a race. He was already some yards away from Y/N when he turned his head to her:

"Come on, the one that arrives first at your door will have the right to kiss the other!", he shouted through the elms' branches. Thank God, no house is around, thought Y/N.

"Don't try me, Chambers", she shouted back. As Sidney was laughing, she added "I'm serious, Sidney, I'll steal you that kiss!"

First surprised at her skills, Y/N pushed her bike's pedals as fast as the moon was appearing. She passed Sidney, she turned her head to see that he was about to faint if he was going any faster, she laughed lightly. Stars popped up on the clear and indigo sky, both Sidney and Y/N looked at how benevolent and magnificent that night was. Was it because of the stars? Was it because of Y/N's laughter breaking through? Was it because of the sweat Sidney was trying to control on his forehead?

Sidney was still behind her and could appreciate how gracious she was. And how much of a show-off she could be as she was standing on her bike to go faster while he was coping with his own exhaustion.

Eventually, after a bit more than two miles, Y/N arrived on the threshold of her door. She leaned her left elbow on the door, waiting for Sidney, a grin on her cheeky face. Close from the door of his smiling lover, Sidney climbed off his bike and stared at the floor with an apologetic face.

"Know that I let you win, Y/N"

"You sure did, yeah", she chuckled.

For the next minute or more, they did not talk or anyhting. Sidney was just too busy staring at Y/N to do the conversation. And Y/N, well, she was trying to catch up her breath.

Instead of talking after that, Y/N took Sidney's hand in hers and let him in. 

"What about the kiss, then?", asked Sidney.

"With your permission, Vicar, I will offer you much more than that!"

They led towards her bedroom that lay stuck between the living-room and the kitchen. Y/N kissed Sidney after a dramatic pause on the threshold.

By returning the demure kiss into a passionate rendition, Sidney made Y/N lay on her bed. He slowly took off her dress and just stared at her sweet and gorgeous skin; every acre of it was a dream coming true and soon he could not hold it back. He just let his lips run through it.