ONE

Theo's POV

We're on our way to live with my mom's life long best friend Lisa, and I couldn't be happier. We can finally have a chance to stand back on our feet, after my dad passed every thing went down the drain. We lost our house, and most of all we lost apart of us.

I sit in the passenger seat and stare at my arm with the tattoo that says family is forever, my dad and I decided to get matching tattoos before he passed. Now that he's gone I have no fatherly figure, but apart of him will stay with me, that's why we decided on getting tattoos.

I divert my attention to my mother, she grips the steering wheel firmly and focuses on the road. I place my hand on her arm to comfort her, I know she's having a hard time accepting this, thinking that we'll be a burden.

"Its okay mom, we're gonna be okay" I smile reassuringly. "I know honey, it's just overwhelming." She says on the verge of tears.

She grabs my hand and squeezes it. "I know you'll fit in perfectly, Lisa had two boys around your age, so you won't be so isolated"

I nod not asking further questions about the 'boys' I'll be living with, especially since I don't want to argue.

My mom and I never really got along as well as my dad and  I, but I love my mother, she does everything for me.

The car slows as we approach a large house, I roll down my window as I see this beautiful house. I take a deep breath, we pull in on the driveway.

I immediately take notice of the three expensive cars parked in front of us."you never told me we'd be living with rich people mom..." I say in monotone voice.

She just gives me the sink eye and opens the car door. I sit there taking this all this in, it's kinda hard to process.

My head shoots up when I suddenly hear squealing "OH MY GOD AMY" a middle age women runs up to my mother and embraces her in a tight hold. They talk but I zoned out and bit my nails, something I do when I'm nervous.

"Theo come out, come meet Mrs.Dolan" my mother snaps. My eyes widen at her last name, Dolan...'oh hell no, this can't be real, no,no,no is she serious, maybe it's another person with the name of Dolan... !' I whisper shout.

I get out of the car, nervous than before. Lisa brings me into a tight embrace and I kindly return her gesture. "Please call me Lisa, Mrs. Dolan sounds to old"

I chuckle a little and walk behind my mother," I'm glad to help you Amy, anything for you "

My mom tears up a little and I pat her back a little in comfort. Lisa motions for us to follow her. Before following I go back to the car to grab a couple of bags.

Nearly tripping, I catch up to them. We enter and the smell of food instantly hits my nose. We walk in and enter what I'm assuming it's there family room.

"Grayson, Ethan get down here to welcome our guest !" Lisa shouts. My smile fades, oh no it's happening, I am living with Ethan and Grayson !

They are the biggest jerks I've ever met, they act like there the shit. They don't care about anyone and will crush your will, they are heartless bastards. They're also popular and don't approach anyone 'below them' quoting there words.

Shuffling noise become apparent as they come down stairs. I stare at the ground so I won't make eye contact."Boys meet Amy Lauderdale " they politely shake my mother's hand. "And Theo Lauderdale" I shyly look up a little, I slightly wave while they both raise there eyebrows. "

Its awkward for a little till Lisa speaks up "boys do you mind showing Mrs.Lauderdale and her daughter were they're rooms are?"

They nod, while we go up the stairs and Grayson takes my mom to her room on the other side. "Your rooms down there" Ethan says with an attitude. I scoff 'ya thanks for your help' I say under my breath, loud enough to hear though.