Chapter 2

*AN* Sorry for any mistakes, just bare with me please.

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Umm" I didn't know what to do, I was frozen in shock. I had a good time with Booklyn today but I didn't think that we would ever really hangout again. You know just one of those things were someone does something nice because they feel bad for you. Well I guess that just wasn't the case...or mabe it was, then again, it's only dinner.

"Liz, hey how are you I haven't seen you since like 5th period!" Liz? No one ever called me Liz not even my dad. And I'm so use to being called Elizabeth that at this point I really only perfer Elizabeth.

"It's Elizabeth, and yeah funny how that works out."

"So you two know each other?" I was so caught up in the fact that someone from school was in my house that I had forgot that their were other people in the room. It's not that I don't like people from my school it's just that with the way my life is planned out what ever small fraction of my time I have to not focuse on course work or cooking I like to spend alone. Alone with me and my thoughts.

"Yeah Liz and I have some classes togeather" Brooklyn anwsered before I had the chance. I was just to caught up in my thoughts I guess, and why does he keep insisting on calling me Liz?

"Well isn't that wonderful" David's wife, who I learned was Victoria, chimed in.

"Yes it is isn't it" I don't know why that would be wonderful made ordinary "So, if you don't mind me asking, what brings you here Mr. and Mrs. Beckham?"

Victoria was more than happy to inform me as to why they were here.

"Well dear your dad and Brooklyn's Girlfriend invited us over to get more aquainted, and come to think of it, I don't see anyother girl around here but you deary so you most be her but I'm quite sorry becuase we were told your name was Megan."

Megan? Megan  is my sister, we are the same age but we come from different mums. I know confusing, but my dad didn't cheat on Megan's mum or anything if that's what your thinking. When my dad and Megan's mum were first married they didn't think that they would be able to have a child so they did a type of cerigate think were my dad is still my biological father but Megan's mom isn't my biological mother. So how are we the same age and how does Megan fit into all of that well, at the same time that my mom got pregnant with me Megan's mom also got pregnant with Megan. So bish bash bosh me and Megan are half sisters.

"Oh no I think you mean my sister Megan." I said with an apologetic grin.

"My apologies dear, but may I ask where Megan is?" Just as Victoria got done speaking Megan as usual burst throught the door making the grand entrence she always made when she got home.

"Hello wonderful family of mine, you can start loving me now I'm home, somthing smells really good, what did you make Elizabeth" 

"Speak of the devil" I said as a went to give here a hug. As she turned around to return my guesture she saw everyone standing in the dining hall.

"BROOKLYN!" And with that she took of running to go she here aparent boyfriiend.

"Hello love" Brooklyn said taking Megan into a big hug.

"So you must be the Megan that Brooklyn hasn't  stop talking about, I'm his father David"

"Yes I am and it's very nice to meet you David"

"Um Megan do you mind if I steal Brooklyn away for a moment" I asked my sister. I was feeling so confused and I needed clarity now.

"No not at all"

"Thanks Meg, Brooklyn sidebar" I pull Brooklyn into the family room for a quick talk about what exactly just happened.

"Well  what happened was that I found out that you and  Megan are sisters, why does it matter" He laughed like it was some joke.

"Well I don't think it was a joke but it was rather funny"

"I really need to stop thinking aloud" All brooklyn did was smile. But thats just it, his smille gave me butterflies. He gave me butterflies. His very appearence could end a world war. And his smile alone could bring world peace. He's just so .. NO... Elizabeth stop it he's Meg's boyfriend.

"Yeah I am what about me being Megan's Boyfriend" By this time i was blushing like mad. UGH , this is going to be a long night.

"Yup" He said poping the "p"

"Ugh i really need to stop that"

(Hey Guys, I am sooooo sorry I took so long to update but when I put up the first part I was in the middle of exams and then I had more exams and now i'm finally on summer break. I can't thank you enough for reading. This is sort of my venture into the unknown. I'm sorry that this part is short. I'm going to do some editing tomorrow because I have gotten like 4 hours of sleep in the last 6 days so I promise that I will make it better when I edit tomorrow. So you know the drill. Vote, comment, I still don't have any comments, I know that it's kind of bad now but please just stick with it and it will get better. So comment I would love to see your ideas for what to do i'm only writting this to make you happy so give me ideas.

Also my cover sucks and I suck at making covers so if any of you want to make me one you can send me a message or follow me on twitter @Waitin4TheWorld and DM it to me. Sorry for the long authors note just had to clear some things up. I love evry single one of you and thanks for reading.)