The Chef's Daughter (a Brooklyn Beckham Fanfic)

Chapter 1

I heard my alarm go off bright and early this moring, or what I though was birght and early. After trying snooze my alarm several times I was woken up by my father coming into my room and yelling at me in his head chef voice.

"Elizabeth Gabrielle Ramzy you have lost two hours in the kitchen , it's time to get ready for school"

I sat straight up and looked at the clock. It was 6:30 and I needed to be at school by 7:25. My alarm was set to go off at 4:20 and I didn't even remember it going off. I was going to be so late if I didn't hurry and get into the shower.

After taking 25 minutes to shower and straighten my hair, which took a lot longer than usual because my straightener would not get hot to save my life, I put on a teal tanktop and black high waisted shorts with my black lase, grabed my bag and ran out of the house to catch the bus.  

On myway to the bus I was met by the bus that I was supposed to be on driving past me. After the sudden realization that the bus that drove by way mine I ran as fast as I could to try and catch it.

"There is no way i'm catching that" I graoned "Who needs to ride the bus anyway, I'll just walk 10 miles" I said being sarcastic of course.

As I started walking to school I saw that a car was slowing down by me. I satrted to walk a little faster before the car was cruzing along with me.

"Can I help you?" I asked the driver. As I said that the driver poked his head out of the window. I recagnized him as Brooklyn. Hes was in my Biology class and my Maths class.

"Hey, Elizabeth right,I'm Brooklyn" He asked me while still slowly riding along with me.

"Yeah I know, we have Matths and Bio togeather"

"Yeah we do,  so why are you walking to school don't you ride the bus or something?" He asked me. How did he know I rode the bus.

"I kind of missed it" I said feeling a little embarassed.

"Do you need a ride I wouldn't want you to be late to Bio, if we have to deal with disecting piglets you should to" He said with a smurk on his face.

"That's right we have to do that today don't  we"

"Yup so why don't you hop in and we'll go get some coffee on the way" I smiled at his nice gesture and got in his car. I couldn't help but wonder why he was being so nice to me when we hadn't ever talked out side of class desuctions. I didn't bother asking because I wasn't really concerened about it much. I had always thought that Brooklyn was attractive but we never really talked, so I didn't read much into him.

We got to our first period Bio class, coffee in hand with a minute to spare. When we got in class we sat at our seets and waited for class to start and when it did the girls in the class fell silent. When our teacher steped in he had some one follow behind. The person who was with our teachter was very, very attractive. Our teacher introduced him as "Mr. Foster" our new teaching assistent.

We started the disection and class went by really fast. Before I new it the period was over and the bell rang. The whole day went by very and then it was time to go. Whenthe final bell rang I headed right to the school kicthen to make up for the time I lost this morning.

I was in the middle of chocolate moose whenmy dad rang me.

"Elizabeth i'm comming to get you early we are having guess' over for dinner and you need to get ready. I'll be there in 3 minutes be ready" Before I had a chance to speak he hung up. I quickly cleaned up the kicthen and made my way out.

When I reached the front of the school I saw my dads car waiting in the parking lot. After I got in the car I asked the first question that came to my mind.

"Hey dad, who's comming over for dinner?"

"Don't worry about it just remember to be polite" He said with a warning smile.

Once got home I helped my dad cook dinner and went to go get ready. After I was finished I heard the door bell ring.

I went down stair to anwser it but my dad beat me to it. My dad opened the door and a tall fit man steped in with what looked like his wife.

"David!" my dad cheered. My mind was running a mile a minute trying to figure out who David was.

"Gordan!" The man cheered.

"David this is my daughter Elizabeth"

"Hello Mr.,,," I said draging out the Mr. because I still did not know his last name.

"Beckham but you can call me David" Wait, Daivd Beckham as in The David Beckham, all star footballer David Beckham that David Beckham

"Daivd Beckham as in, The David Beckham, as in all star footballer David Beckham, that David Beckham" I said before I realized that I was thinking out loud.

"Yes darling that David Beckham" my dad clarified. I as my dad helped me find clarity Mr Beck.. David pulled a bot about my age from behind him.

"This son Br"

"Brooklyn?" I said cutting off Mr.Beck..David

"Elizabeth?" Brooklyn looks just as suprised as I am.

(Hello everyone, my name is Gabrielle. This is my first time writting a fanfic  and i'm a little excited to see you guys' reaction, so how do you like it so far. Should I keep writting and do you have any ideas. so comment and give me some feed back *not negative please*. My twitter is @soccer_girl_16 feel free to follow me.)