Chapter Thirteen

Almost a week later, Jared and I had been hanging out more than ever. We do a lot together, and I'm actually living my dream life. Never did I think this would happen... Ever. However, while most of our friends and family knew we were a couple, we were trying to keep the news from the paparazzi. Jared is fifteen, whilst I'm only fourteen, and so if the world knew we were dating, the controversy around our relationship would be terrible. 

"Want to catch a movie later tonight? I heard Deadpool is pretty good." Jared asked. "Uhm, isn't Deadpool rated R? If so, neither of us could see it without an adult with us, and that would be no fun." I chuckled a bit. "Oh yeah, you're right. How about Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them? It's sort of like a spin-off of the Harry Potter series. I'm not sure if you're a fan of the series though, so that movie is up to you." I couldn't believe Jared liked the Harry Potter series. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I've never met a boy who liked the series. 'Oh my god, I would love to go see that movie. I saw previews for it while in the orphanage, and it looked so good! J.K. Rowling wrote it, so it MUST be good." 

We laughed together, and Jared smiled. "Call your mom and tell her we are going to a movie. We will be home around 7:30 this evening." Calling my mom, I told her that Jared and I were going to be out for a while, but before I could finish, I learned that I had a scene to film around 5:00 p.m., which was in an hour. Hanging up the phone, I told Jared that I was unable to go to the movies. "As much as I want to go to the movies now, I can't. I didn't realize I had a scene to film with Jennifer and my mom. However, if things go fairly fast, we can catch the movie at a later time?" I suggested, hoping he would accept. "Of course. Can I tag along, and go to set with you? I have nothing else to do and watching you act will be nice." Blushing at Jared's words, I hugged him. "I love how supportive you are." Pulling away from the hug, he kissed my cheek, and before we knew it, Lana had pulled up to pick us up.

After about four hours of filming, I was finally done. Although we didn't make it to the movies, as the last movie was at 9:00, there are still plenty of things we can do. 

"Jared, sweetie, do you need a ride home? I heard your parents wanted you home earlier but you wanted to go to set with Christine." Lana asked Jared why he wanted to go with us to set rather than going home like his parents wanted. "Well, Lana, I just wanted to spend some time with Chrissy, and her acting is phenomenal, and watching her act is like a fresh breath of spring." He laughed. Lana, who was smiling at this point, turned back around to face the road, and we journeyed off to Jared's house. Once we got there, he got out of the car and asked me to text him as soon as I had the chance, and I of course agreed. Now, if only we could get home sooner. 

Once we got home, I decided to go get a shower before I went to bed. I finally got around to reading my texts and realized that Jared messaged me a few times while I was in the shower. I told him how tired I was, after responding to his texts, and told him I would message him as soon as I woke up. Setting my phone on the nightstand, I rolled over and went to sleep.

In my sleep, I had a dream. It was the same dream world where Jared told me he had feelings for me. Somehow, I knew something was going to happen, but I was unaware of what would really happen. Finding that same old bench, I sat. I stared into the lilac sky and closed my eyes. A moment later, I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I figured it was Jared, but I was wrong. It was Olivia. "Hey, Olivi--" before I could finish the sentence, she hit me, and for what reason, I have no clue. Standing up, I looked her in the face. "What the hell? What's your problem?!" "You should know. You stole my crush. Before you ever moved here, we were going to be a couple, and we'd be very happy. But, unfortunately, you showed up and ruined my-- OUR plan. Christine, I love Jared. You don't, or can't. You barely know him, so back off, or so help me." As I was about to speak, she walked off, and I woke up. Springing up, I wasn't really sure what happened, but I had to talk to Jared, and not just over the phone. I asked him to meet me at the local park, and that we seriously needed to talk.

I climbed out of my window and started to make my way down when I ended up falling about 30 inched away from the ground. I stood up, and brushed off my behind, and made a run for it, towards the park. Thank god for google maps, otherwise, I would've been lost. Once I made it to the park, Jared had already been there for a good five, to ten minutes. "Sorry it took me so long, I kind of fell on my way out of the house..." "Wait? You fell on your way out? Did you sneak out?" Jared asked, and I was clearly guilty. "Chrissy, you could've seriously hurt yourself." "I know, and I'm sorry, but it's like three in the morning. Do you truly think my mom would let me out of the house this late?" "You have a point. What happened that you had to talk to me? Not that I didn't want to see you, I always want to see you, but that's beside the point."

"Well, I had a dream, and it was in the same place as the lilac sky dream we both had about a week ago. Except, you weren't there. However Olivia was, and she was pissed. She told me that you guys had a plan to get together and that I ruined it? And she told me to back off, or something would happen. I don't know if what I dreamt about was real, but because the dream we both had was very real, I'm being cautious around her. I don't know what to do, but I needed you to tell me if what she said was true?"

"Christine Marie Parrilla, I love you. You didn't ruin anything. Olivia and I worked on a few episodes together, and we because good friends, but that's it. I don't like Olivia like that. If what happened in your dream is true, we will confront her. I don't want you to say anything for now, unless she threatens you in person, not just in your dream." 

After Jared reassured me that there was nothing between the two of them, I felt better. I wouldn't let Olivia get in the way of our relationship.

Now at the park for an hour, it was about four in the morning. I didn't realize this until my phone started to ring. It was my mom. I had no choice but to answer it, but it probably would've been better to avoid the call.

"Hello?" "Christine Marie, where are you? Why didn't you tell me you were leaving? Did something happen? Are you with Jared?" So many questions in so little time. "Mom, mom, I'm okay. I'm with Jared, yes, and we're at the park. I needed to talk to him, and it couldn't wait. It was also better to just talk in person, and not on the phone. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving, that was dumb of me to do. I'll be home in about ten minutes." 

"I'm coming to pick you two up. Stay there." Before I knew it, she hung up. 

"Well, I'm in trouble..."