CHAPTER 1

So I have this story in Fanfiction.net and decided to post it here too :D

_________________________________________________________

It's already almost been a year and a half passed all of the third years have already graduated from Raimon Junior High and went to different schools, and now Shindou, Kurama, Hayami and the other former second years are now third years. Until a few more months will graduate from being junior high to high school, also it's almost been a year and a half since me and Takuto started dating and became a couple. I could still remember it at the back of my mind like it was yesterday.

FLASHBACK

The sakura tree's were in full bloom, I was behind the soccer building I was staring at the sakura tree's were petal's were falling entranced by their beauty. I was there since I told Shindou to go there since I have to say something important. While I was waiting for him I tried to catch the falling petals with my hand like a kid would do and some petals fell on my hair I was having so much fun being silly and being childish that I didn't notice that I wasn't alone anymore until I heard him speak.

"Having fun Kirino?" and I quickly turn around to see Shindou looking at me amusingly. I blushed in embarrassment and looked down at the ground and he walk closer to me. He put his hand on my head and took off the petals that fell on my head and hair. It was quite for a while until Shindou broke the silence.

"So... why did you call me here?" Shindou asked while I was still looking down the blush on my face dyed down but there were still left. I couldn't answer him since my brain was in cloud nine at what was happening, Shindou looked at me with contemplation when he asked another question.

"Hey, Kirino... Why aren't we calling each other by our names?" my eyes widen at the question and look up at him.

"I don't know... I mean... I'm just waiting for you to call me by my name so that I could call you by your name too..." I answered hesitantly.

"Then shall we change that? Ranmaru" Shindou said. I looked at him and he was smiling and my heart starts thumping and I'm sure I was blushing.

"E-Eh! Shi-! Shin-!" he put his finger on my lips silencing me.

"Takuto, it's Takuto Ranmaru" every time hear him say my name I felt like my heart would explode.

"Ta-Takuto" I quietly said but enough for him to hear, I wasn't making eye contact with him anymore, to embarrassed to look at him.

"Very good" he warmly smiled at me which made my blush intensify, whether he's noticing it or not he's not voicing it out.

"So why did you asked me to come here?" Shindou asked again now that I'm not dazed. And my heart started beating faster and faster till it felt like it was going to burst. I took a deep breath and became serious looking him in the eyes.

"Shindou I.. the truth is...from the very beginning.." I stuttered making him confused not understanding what I'm saying and took a deep breathe again and said in a serious voice.

"Shindou, the truth is ever since we were kids I liked you as a friend at first it's because of pity since you were someone who was in need of protection and was always at my back then as we slowly grew up you've slowly change and now could walk beside me and now you're a stronger person than me that you're walking in front me" I slowly tried to explain.

"But as we slowly grew up my feelings changed for you, when and how I do not since we've been with each other ever since we were little kids. From protectiveness and encouraging you to being proud and happy from your change and now I admire and I I..." I was starting to hyperventilate and licked my lips and started to breathe in and out to calm my nerves. While Shindou's eyes were wide and was starting to get on where this is going.