*Arthit's POV*

"Come on!  Tell me where we are going?" Singto kept asking.

"P' Sing, you are the worst person to surprise," Arthit said glumly.

"I want to know!  Is it a nice place?"

Arthit called someone.  "Is it ready?" he asked the other person.  "Thank you very much.  We will be there within ten minutes." 

"Why are we near a forest?" Singto asked, excited.

Arthit smirked, "We are here to save the trees."

Singto rolled his eyes, "Funny."

"P'Sing, I swear to god I will never surprise you again if you keep this up."

"Fine, I will close my eyes.  Just let me know when we get there."

*************************

"P' Sing!  You can open your eyes now," Arthit said, excited.

They were at a clearing.  Singto stared at the tent that was neatly set up.  Arthit gleamed at Singto's expression.

"P' Todd told me you liked adventure and camping.  So, I brought us here," he said.

"Why did you have to mention Todd and ruin the moment Arthit," Singto said.

"Sorry.  Do you want to go inside?" Arthit asked.  "We have plenty of food and drinks.  Or do you want to go trekking?"

"Let's take a look around.  Do people come here often?" Singto asked.

"From what I know there is no one around here.  Just us," Arthit replied.

*************************

They returned to the tent as it had started to get dark.  The clear sky added more to the ambiance.

"Arthit!  Look!  The sky is so clear we can check out the stars," Singto said, excited.

They lied down next to each other outside the tent after dinner.

"I wish this moment would last forever," Arthit said softly.  "Just you and me with nothing worrying us."

"Arthit, I will talk to Poe soon, if that is what's bothering you," said Singto.

"P', let's not think about it right now.  I have a few things in mind we could do instead."

Singto sat up straight and looked at Arthit immediately with a mischievous grin on his face.  Arthit smiled innocently, also sitting up straight.  A small droplet of water fell on his face.

"What the.. is it raining?  But, I checked the weather forecast!  Why is everything against me?" Arthit shouted in frustration.

Within seconds there was a downpour.

"Arthit.. the tent isn't enough.  Let's go to the car," Singto suggested timidly.  He seemed afraid to upset Arthit any further.

Arthit nodded in misery.  He had planned the perfect night only to be ruined by the rain.

*************************

*Singto's POV*

Arthit rested his head on Singto's shoulder.  The back seat of the car wasn't the most comfortable.  Singto loved the feeling of being isolated from the rest of the world.  The tension cut through the air.  Singto could hear their heavy breathing.  But neither one of them moved.

"P' Sing, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Will you be my Kongpob just for today?"

Singto's heart skipped a beat.  "What?  Arthit.."

"Please?  Just for today?  Be my Kongpob."

"You just want to hear me say P' Arthit don't you?" Singto asked, giving in.  He couldn't deny the simple request.  It was just a name.

"That too.  I miss the junior who had his eyes on me," Arthit said in a small voice.

"Okay, P' Arthit.  I will be Kongpob just for today," Singto said trying to stifle his laugh.

Arthit moved and put his arm around Singto's neck, pulling him closer and stared at his face.  Singto leaned in for a kiss.  Arthit backed away.

"Kongpob, let me look at you.. just let me look at you for a minute," Arthit traced his face with his free hand.  "I've missed this.  I've missed us Kongpob."

The expression in Arthit's eyes scared Singto.  Filled with love and adoration for him.  Singto had never imagined anyone would love him as much as Arthit did.  He didn't want Arthit to stop.

"Why do you have to be this perfect Kongpob? My heart will be greedy," Arthit said touching Singto's face.

Arthit's lips met his in a sweet kiss.