Chapter 4: New Friend and Old Friend

Touka gently laid him down on the a couch letting him rest. She noticed he was having a hard time breathing so she removed his helmet to find a shot hired blond attractive male. She paused for a moment staring at his face, but she snapped out of it quickly and started tending to his large cuts. After a few bandages the cuts were covered. She then relaxed knowing that he'll be fine. She then walked to the window to see if the rest of the nightmares hunters were outside, she saw no one, not even Rika. She walked back to Yukio and sat down on a chair next to the couch. She stared at his face for a while but then she picked up a Monster study book to distracted herself from his face. She eventually lost herself to the book reading for hours. Suddenly Yukio started moving which got Touka attention, she then put the book down and waited to see if he was going to wake up. He slowly opened his eyes to see Touka sitting on the chair.

"Ugh....what happened?" he asked holding his side in pain as he sat up.

"I was hoping you could tell me what happened," Touka said looking at him.

"Wait....you're that Star Knight from the other day right?" he asked.

"Yes that's me," Touka answered.

"I'm sorry about that, the group can be jerks at times," he apologized

"It's all right, now do you remember anything of what happened?" she asked

"I remember......we were hunting a Gore Magala but something was off about it, it was like it knew the attack patters of the weapons, as if it knew how they moved and worked. We could barely land a hit. Then it just disappeared and that's when I believe you showed up, then it came back but as a person and started attacking. I don't remember anything after that," He said remember as much as he could.

"Were you able to get a good look at the persons face?" she asked.

"We it looked like a female but her face was covered in Gore scales, I couldn't see her face," he said letting go of his side. Touka started thinking to herself to why Rika as returned. After a while of thinking she looked back at Yukio and found him staring at her face. She was confused for a moment but then there eyes locked and could not stop staring at each other. They then both felt very awkward and turned away from each other blushing.

"Um.....You can stay here for as long as you need until you start to feel better," She hesitated to say.

"Thank you....uh what's your name?" he asked.

"My names Touka," she introduced herself.

"I'm Yukio," he introduced himself

"Well you should rest now, it will help with the healing," she said as she stood up. Yukio did as she said and laid down to rest again. After a while Touka left Dakotas house to search for Gore tracks and if she could find Rika. As she walked she found Gore dust going towards the village she left, she suddenly heard cries for held and screaming coming from the village. She then sprinted as fast as she could to get there. Just before entering the village she noticed Gore dust clouds everywhere around but she hasn't seen a Gore Magala yet. She started looking for people to help other then the people running for dear life out of the village. She heard a mother desperately yelling for help, Touka quickly ran to her to find out what she needed.

"The children, in the orphanage please help!" she yelled.

"Where is it?" Touka asked. The lady pointed to its location. Touka then quickly ran to it. She kept running until she heard cries of children from under a destroyed village house. She was about to run inside but a Gore jumped in fount of her before she could. She quickly pulled out her sword and shield and started backing away from it slowly. As she did another Gore appeared behind her, and another and another. She counted for Gore Magalas and they were surrounding her. Touka did not know what to do, she was trapped. Suddenly there was a dust cloud that started forming a shape of a human, it the started to walk to her slowly, Touka just held her ground by not moving. The figure stopped in front of her and then turned into Rika. Touka just looked at her as Rika removed her helmet slowly. When removed completely Rika started to recognize Touka.

"Touka? Touka is that really you?" she asked as she looked at her. Touka nodded still scared. Rika then quickly hugged her shocking Touka.

"I've missed you so much, Touka," Rika said hugging her tightly. Touka dropped her sword and shield still shocked as her eyes started to tear up from feeling Rikas love again. Rika then place her hand on Touka shoulders.

"I can't believe how much you've grown," Rika said happily. Touka did not say a word, she just stared at her. Touka then looked down tearing up.

"Why?" Touka said quietly. Rika looked confused but suddenly Touka pushed her away from the her which shocked Rika.

"Why after ten years do you now come back?!?!" Touka yelled in tears, Rika just stared at her. Touka stared back. Rika eyes then started change to black and purple, she also put her helmet back on.

"I'm trying to find something that belongs to me and your not going to get in my way," Rika said as she let her claws out. Touka picked up her sword and shield ready to defend herself when suddenly a smoke bomb exploded in front of her causing her vison to blur and put her to sleep, someone grabbed her and somehow was able to get away. Rika was not blinded by the smoke but she was not able to sense were she went so Touka and someone else got away.