Chapter 10

Hayes's POV

After I picked Jasmine up from her house, my mom took us to the park which wasn't far from our neighborhood. Matter of fact, it was in our neighborhood.

It sucked that I was only 13 and couldn't drive yet so I had to rely on my mom to bring me to places.

When we reached the park, I kissed my mom on the forehead goodbye and then led the way to where I had Jasmine and I's picnic.

For our picnic, I really didn't do anything special. I just made ham and cheese sandwiches, got two sweet tea in a small bottle for each of us, and some napkins.

Also, I had dessert which was homemade cookies made by non other than me. I just hoped she likes them.

When we got to where our picnic was gonna be, I can Jasmine was amazed.

"Oh my gosh Hayes, this is really amazing." Jasmine said.

"Thanks, it's nothing really." I laughed.

We sat down on the blanket I brought for us to have our picnic on. There were benches in the park but I thought it would be sweet if we sat on the ground. I don't know it was Nash's idea.

After we ate the food I brought, I gave her some of the cookies I brought.

I'm pretty sure she liked then because she had 6 cookies out of the 10 I brought.

After the picnic, I brought Jasmine to the special place where I was gonna finally do it.

And by do it I mean ask her out.

A/N:

The next chapter will maybe include Jasmine's answer. ;)

Stay tuned......

Thanks for reading! :)