Game One : How She Plays.

Start from the beginning

"Pinaglalaruan mo lang pala ako." His eyes were not looking at me but I can feel something which made me step back. Something changed on the way he speak.

"Yes. From the very start I was playing with you. Akala ko malilibang ako but to my disappoinment you were so boring." I looked at my watch, I rolled my eyes. "Well, it's over Peter. I play games, I'm not the one to blame here. You involve yourself as one my players. I hope you enjoyed it, cause me? I enjoyed watching you break and fall apart." I started walking away leaving him dumbfounded.

But I suddenly stopped when I heard him laughed. "You think this sht is fun? We'll see Megan, when you fall inlove and the right time comes, you will experience this fck I'm feeling. Enjoying yourself hurting people and breaking hearts?" He looked at me, I stiffened. Anger was now reflecting his eyes but I still can see pain. "Well maybe next time you'll be like this too and I would love to see you falling apart." He smirked.

I was caught by the last sentence he said. It gave me chills but I'am Megan, I know how my game will work.

A smirked form my lips. "Oh really ? How can you be so sure that I'll fall? You see Peter, I never fall inlove and I never will. I'm the mastermind of this sht you're saying. And in this game, I control my players, don't be a jerk cause you are one of them. Defeat? Sorry but its not in my vocabulary 'cause I  always win." I glared at him and said the words I want to say.

 "Game over. You lose."

* * * *

Spending my night at the club, the crowd was too wild. Don't want to jostle myself just to have fun. Dancing is tiring me, so drinking liquor shall do the trick. I took a sip and glance at my boyfriend.

Yeah, boyfriend.

He was sitting beside me, his arms around my waist and his hands was caressing my thighs. He's not 'that' kind of guy if thats what you're thinking about. His just so ... clingy, I guess?

"It's getting hot in here, don't you think?" He was then again uses his husky voice. But he always fails to take me in. No, I never want to give up my virginity to someone—even if he's my 'boyfriend'. None the less, he is my husband. I admit I am a btch but I can leave without having this so-called- 'one night stand' with the guys I played with. I am still 100% pure.

Being a btch doesn't mean that you are no longer pure. Being a btch can be seen on how you act, speak and treat everyone around you.

It doesn't mean that guys have to pop your cherry. I mean, it can wait right? Like duh?

Using the art of seduction, I traced his jawline using my index finger, slowly I saw he gulps and then I knew, lust was taking over him but then I stopped and smirked. "Yes, its getting hot in here but taking me out is not a solution. So its a no."

He frowns and rested his head on my shoulders. "You always turn me down, Meg. Always." He sighs, I smiled. He's one of the player, I enjoyed playing the most. Such a jolly guy, he never fails to make me laugh. Dang this guy! 

Well, a little bio about Jake is—He's an athlete in some University. He's a famous heartthrob which, I don't like. Why? Because of his tons of fan girls who are so eager to beat the hell out of me. Or maybe to kill me. Ghad! Is it my fault that they like to play my game ? Roll eyes*

I just rolled my eyes heavenwards. I took a sip of my drink as I watch those giddy dancer wannabe's on stage. Yuck. So disgusting to look at. I was busy looking at those 'get-a-room' couples when three men caught my attention.

I felt myself smiling for some reasons. I looked at them as they marched towards us. T'was Jake's friends and also my boyfriends. Yeah, boyfriends.