The Party

Thank you guys so much for taking the time out your day to read my story, I really appreciate it, I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could vote and comment on my story, suggest things if you like, feel free to message me! ❤️

I tell my mother and Dorian that I need to go change. Dorian tells me he will be waiting for me. I go upstairs to my room, and close the door. I can't help but smile when I think about him, he's so handsome and kind, and

What am I saying? I have a boyfriend.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts. I go and retrieve my dress from my closet, I slip it on, and I look at myself in my full-length mirror the corset is adorned with jewels, tighter than a vine wrapped around its tree. A lavender swirl like a spring flower bud, only blossoming just beneath my hips. The silky smooth material draping, forming ripples behind me, as they lay tenderly above the lower portion, the white fluffy cloud of the gown. Tiny petals and fragile stems kissing the long lavender ribbon; the dress of a princess.

I pick up the white gloves my Nonna Lina gave to me on my 15th birthday and slip those on too.

I look absolutely beautiful, I feel like Cinderella. I go and slip on my silver high heels, they accentuate my long, flawless legs. I walk over to my vanity table and do light make up and fix my hair into an elegant but casual half- updo, I add the finishing touch, a tiara.

I descend the stairs and and everyone stops and stares, Dorian looks up at me and he joins me as he loops his arm through mines and we descend the last couple of stairs together, much to Justin's dismay.

Before I can get my thoughts together, Justin is rushing at Dorian, almost knocking me off balance. Dorian retaliates by picking Justin up as if he is as light as a feather and throws his against the wall at least 5 feet across the room.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU JUSTIN?!!" I scream at him.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with me is that you came from his house from doing God knows what, and now he walking you down the stairs?" Justin says as he picks himself up off the floor.

I pull Justin out of the room and into the kitchen with me.

"There is nothing going on with me and Dorian, he was telling you the truth, I haven't been feeling well all day, and I did pass out during Gym, he took me home, I slept, when I woke up he gave me some orange juice, and we came here, NOTHING HAPPENED!" I say in a snarl.

"Yeah? Well I can't tell, make your choice Ashlynn, it's either me or him."

"GET OUT! JUST GO! YOU ARE RUINING MY PARTY!" I throw an orange from the basket on the counter at him.

I gather my composure and walk back out into the party like nothing nothing ever happened. My mother comes to me and kisses me on my cheek.

"You look absolutely beautiful, honey. Are you sure you would like to continue the party with everything going on?"

"Of course mom, I'm not going to let some testosterone-filled boy ruin my big day."

"Okay, sweetheart." She kisses my cheek once more, before walking away.

I go over to Nicole and a couple of our mutual friends.

"Oh my gosh, Ashlynn, you look amazing!" Nicole tells me before kissing my cheek.

"Thanks, as do you." I say in my best British accent.

We both start to laugh, I look up and I lock eyes with Dorian's amazing green orbs. He signals me to come over with his index finger. I tell the girls to hold on and that I will be right back.