Before leaving I check my phone to see if Tyler texted and he did not. I frown and I back out of the school and I drive home.
————
As soon as I entered the door I hear claws in my furniture.

"MUFFIN ON GOD!" I yell which made her bolt into my room.

"Uughhh! I swear keep doing what you're doing and I'll throw you to Mexico!" I yell.

I shake my head and walked upstairs. Might as well make myself look more presentable and less.. "hobo" I pull out a mint green sweater with Kirby on it and black skinny jeans and bubble gum pink converse to you know, match Kirby. As for my hair.. yeah there's no saving that just brush it out and throw on a hat and boom you got your pimped out hobo look.

I don't really wear makeup either just eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow if I'm feeling real fancy. I check the time and roll my eyes. Nine twenty six.. ugh my unfortunate lack of style and effort didn't pass much time. I'm so excited to see Tyler, I'm excited to see all of the guys at that!

I sigh and look around the house. "Well there's nothing to clean! The house is spotless." I say aloud.

I mean, I could clean up my room a bit for him seeing that I'm not comfortable for him to sleep in Daria's old room yet and the guest room has Cassie's unnecessary shit in it because she talked about moving in months ago.

I mean.. I don't know maybe she cleaned it before leaving. I walked out of my room to the guest room and open the door. The horror that laid before my eyes was too much. There were clothes EVERYWHERE! Even a shirt on the ceiling fan! Makeup all over the place and hair products. I guess she made the mess worse when she left for New York! Plus it's super hot in that room for some odd reason. I switched on the fan in medium setting which fling the shirt off the fan and onto the floor. I rolled my eyes and shut the door.

"My room it is then!" I exclaim trying to disregard what I just saw.
————————
I changed the sheets on my bed and vacuumed my room, even febreezed that bitch and Cassie's room because it makes me feel better that there's something clean in there. I cleaned the upstairs bathroom and tidied it up by putting away my makeup and you know.

As soon as I was done cleaning I still haven't received a text from Tyler I walk down stairs and plop down on the couch and kick my feet up and laid my head back. As soon as I closed my eyes the Skype text message tone went off I quickly pick it up to see that he's landed and is safe and waiting for me.

I was so excited yet I was having a small anxiety attack I wasn't even mad that I JUST sat down and have to get up again! I can't believe I'm meeting Tyler in person! I text him back saying I'll be there soon enough.

I jumped up off my couch and let the dogs out so when I bring Tyler here they won't kill him or something, that's another thing I'm worried about my dogs well, dog persay, Zero doesn't like male company he only really liked Daria's boyfriend and my brothers for some weird reason he was never okay with our guy friends coming over to chill.

I locked the back door and grabbed my car keys and headed out the door I lock my door and hop into my car and drive off.
——————
On my way to the airport I was blasting my music and loudly singing along to it to calm my nerves. It worked some but the closer I got to the airport the more and more my heart beat faster.

Good god don't explode please.

I pull into the airport entrance and turned my music down so I don't disturb anyone.

I make my way to the parking garage and as always it is packed with people! This is so frustrating I can't find a spot "I swear I will park on the RUNWAY!" I shout. I giggle at myself that'd be silly.

Finally I found a spot on the third floor of the parking garage. I put my car in park and I sit there for a bit being completely over whelmed, plus the constant messages I've been getting from Tyler was driving me mad!

Iamtyler: Where are yooouu??

(Y/S/N): I'm here sorry! I couldn't find a parking space. Where are you located?

Iamtyler: Baggage claim

(Y/S/N): Ookay, but which one what's around it?

Iamtyler: OH a Starbucks, bathrooms.. uhh hey look a chilies!

I sit there for a minute and I realize that he is all the way on the other side of the airport.

(Y/S/N): Yikes, Tyler start making your way to the entrance of the airport you are all the way back there, I'll meet you half way okay? I'm wearing a mint green sweater with Kirby on it, it's hard to miss me I'm pretty bright lol.

Iamtyler: 10-4.

I exit my car and made my way to the elevator to get to the ground floor. A few girls I know from school make their way into the elevator as well and start gossiping. They quiet down when they see me. They used to bully Carrie, Daria and I and I have nothing to do with them.

"Hey." One said calmly.

I ignored the greeting and kept quiet the doors to elevator closed and down we went. I felt them exchange looks.

"Look.. we are sorry about Daria we want to be friends." The other told me.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Friends really?" I asked laughing.

"What's funny?!" They asked getting defensive.

"I find it extremely sad how someone in our lives had to die for you two to come around and be our friend. It's sad how someone had to die for you to realize that bullying isn't okay." I preached.

The elevator dinged and opened and I placed my hand over the door so it wouldn't close because I'm not done.

"I'm not having it! You two made our lives a living hell since fourth grade you've ruined things, lied, beat us down for no reason at all and now all because you have a guilty conscience you want to "change" and be "friends" no, so please kindly go fuck yourselves." I finished while walking away to the entrance to go get Tyler.

I don't care who was standing around or how they felt, they really needed to know how I felt how WE felt about them and it felt amazing to let that out.

I approached the entrance to the airport where this kind gentleman opened one of the giant glass doors. I thanked him and walked in.

Noooww to find Tyler.

If he did what I told him he should be making his way over here. I start walking as well to see if I can find him he isn't too hard to miss either seeing he's apparently six foot five.

I was correct it wasn't long before I saw a very tall man with a camera which I assume he's vlogging for his channel.

"Tyler!" I call out to him.

His name caught his attention and he paused. A smile spread wildly across my face. He opened his arms wide and I ran over to hug him.

"Guys look! I found her!" Tyler exclaims into the camera.

"You're so short! It's adorable!" Tyler says which made me blush.

It was true I was short for only being (Y/H). Then again Tyler is a giant.

"I'm not short! Just fun sized." I mumble the last part.

He laughs and puts away his camera and grabs his suit case and duffel bag.

"Do you need me to carry anything?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "Nah you're good." He smiles.

We took the elevator back up to the third floor and made our way to my car I pop the truck to allow Tyler to throw his stuff in and shut it.

Tyler and I both enter the car and I start it.

"Soooo welcome to Seattle Tyler." I greeted with a smile.

"Why thank you (Y/N)" he laughs.

I can already tell having Tyler around is going to be fun.

___________________________