Kudos.

1
Jellybean (:
4:16pm

                  Who wants to have an intense game of Mario Kart?

O

uu meee !!!

                            Cool when you coming ?

I'm getting on my bike now.

                         Nice. Ill be waiting

Kk. (:

                        ***

The sound of tires scrapping the concrete filled Wyatts ears. Sophia. He puts down his phone before bting down the stairs .

He quickly pushes a strand of hair out of his face before opening the all white wooden door revealing a smiling Sophia.

"Ahh, Noodles. Great to make your acquaintance again." Wy sighed at the nickname while slightly moving over letting Sophia walk in.

"Didn't I tell you to never ever call me that again?" he whined as he closed the door. Sophia turned to face him and had risen her hand to the boys golden locks.

"Yeah you did, but we also agreed that you'd stop calling me Jellybean." She explained before letting go of the boys hair and turning to head up the stairs. He followed right behind her while thinking of something to say.

"Uhh yeah, but it reminds me of a memorable day." The two reached the top of the stairs and stopped. Sophia spins around dramatically causing a little gust of wind to run against Wyatts face.

"I almost died !! How is that memorable ?!" A little giggle escapes the boys pinks lips, earning a frown from the her. He grabs his throat, pretending to cough.

"You choked on a Jellybean Soph. It wasn't that bad." The girl rolled her bright blue eyes before spinning back around and heading for the Wyatts room. He follows in right behind her and sits himself on the perfectly made bed.

"I'm sorry, Okay. I guess i'll stop calling you Jellybean." Silence filled the room as the two just sat there.

"You have to change my contact name too." Wyatt shifted his head to face the girl, peeking from the golden curls in his face.

"Oh c'mon S-" Sophia spun around and glared at the boy, making him question his response.

"Okay okay. As long as you stop calling me Noodles." A smile crawled across the girls face. She got a little closer to the boy and held out her hand.

"Deal." Both of there hands met in the middle of them. They both giggle a little before both pulling apart.

"You ready to get your butt wooped in Mario Kart ?" The boy taunted as he stood up and looked around for the game and controllers.

"Pssh. I'm totally better at this game than you are." The tall boy rolles his eyes before handing the girl a controller. He finds a seat next to her and starts up the game. They then begin to play.

"Crap ?!"  The boy yelled out while trying his best not to lose the game. The girl smiled while glancing over at the struggling Wyatt next to her.

"WHAT !?" The boy yelled out while witnessing the words you lose across the screen. Sophia clapped quietly to herself as she watched the boy cry in defeat.

"That's not far. My controller, it had to be broken. Sophia ignored the sore loser and just laughed. The boy finally sat down next to the girl and sighed.

"Kudos." The girl looked up at Wyatt and smiled before lightly kissing his pale cheek.

"Round 2?"