Chapter 3: Circle VII: Sins of the Lion

SHAWN:

Holy shit. It's her. I can't believe this. Holy. Fucking. Shit. I thought she was dead. Maybe it was all a nightmare.

*Skip to concert*

AMBER:

"This is our last song everybody get off your feet! But first we need a female vocalist to help us!" Shawn said into the mic, then Jake smiled and winked at me. Oh no. "Jake you wanna choose someone?" Shawn asked smiling at both of us. He nodded his head and took the mic. Fuck fuck fuck fuck don't do it please I silently prayed to myself. "How about that one in the 'METAL ANGLE' shirt?" He asked them pointing at me. They all just shook their heads and laughed. "Come on. We don't bite" he said. "Hard" Shane added. I just looked down and walked up there and gave them all my signature ' I hate you so much right now' look. "So what song are we singing boys?" I asked trying not to kill them. "Beyond the sacred glass" Shawn mouthed to me. I just O.K.ed it. "Hey hey now we have to see if your vocal material." Shane said smirking at me I just flipped him off and he gasped and faked a hurt expression. "Well how would you suppose we do that Shane?" Peezee asked. "Well have her sing a sample song of course!" he said. "Fine but i think I'm missing something." I said sarcastically. Then the crew brought me a mic. "Whenever your ready darling" Shawn said. The music started playing and I closed my eyes.

"He sits in his cell,

And he lays on his bed.

Covers his head and closes his eyes." I sang with the music.

"He sees a smoking gun,

And the coward he ran.

And in his arms is the bleeding

Love of his life.

And she cried,

'Kiss it all better,

I'm not ready to go.

It's not your fault, love,

You didn't know, you didn't know.' " I kept my eyes shut to keep from flipping out from stage fright.

"Her hands are so cold,

And he kisses her face

And says, 'Everything will be all right.'

He noticed the gun,

And his rage grew inside.

He said, 'I'll avenge my lover tonight'.

And she cried,

'Kiss it all better,

I'm not ready to go.

It's not your fault love,

You didn't know, you didn't know.' " I opened my eyes to see all of then swaying their hands in the air to the beat of the music an continue.

"Now he sits behind prison bars,

25 to life and she's not in his arms.

He couldn't bring her back with a bullet to the heart

In the back of a man who tore his world apart.

He holds on to her memory,

All it is, is a memory.

Hey, hey." God I hate this part I thought to myself trying not to cry and shut my eyes again.

"He cries,

Stay with me until I fall asleep,

Stay with me.

Stay with me until I fall asleep,