1 ♢ New Beginnings

Chanel

Chanel

Alot has changed for the past three years. I'm now running my own store,Channy's Chic or CC Boutique.It's pretty big right now, it sells everything. I also do part-time modeling as well. I never pictured myself with my own line and just this life, period. As for my daughter, she's three now and a sweetheart. Her name is Londyn Azaleia Alsina.

The funny thing about her, are her eyes. They are light greenish shade which neither me or August have. That's when I thought of Damien. His eyes are green. So instead of thinking the unexpectable, I went to the doctors a few months after the birth and got a paternity test. Thankfully, August is the father!! Praise the Lord, man.

My mother had the exact identical color eyes as Londyn. That's the only valid explanation. I mean, it is possible to receive genes from your grandmother, scientifically speaking. Londyn has my looks, but August's personality. They have the same taste, it's ridiculous!

Right now, August was on tour for Europe. It's sad when I have to sleep alone with an empty space at night. I miss his touch, his smile, laugh, eyes, lips, and boy-oh-boy, the sex. I'm not even going to speak about that. But majority of the time, Londyn keeps me company. She complains about him not being here and it's sad how she's wel aware but this, i have to deal with her sobs at night.

It was eight right now in LA. Me and Lo were watching Frozen. This girl constantly watches this, at least three times a day without even getting tired of it. Her light eyes looked up at me, as I stroked her long honey brown curls. "Mommy."

I smiled. "Yes baby?" She looked sad and that's when I knew what she was about to ask.

"When is daddy go come back?" She asked in her soft, baby voice. I sighed still stroking her hair. I was really trying to find a different way to say it. How do you tell your three year old that her dad is going to be touring for a month or two?

"Uh he will be home soon baby."

"You sure mum?" She asked me. I nodded slowly. "I know you miss daddy, I do too but the best thing we can do is be patient. I know he misses you more pootie."

"Okay mommy." She led out a long sigh before going back to watching the television. I looked down to see two messages; one from Chance and the other from August.

[Incoming Message from August] : I miss you and Lo. How's my two babies?

[Incoming Message from Chance] : She coming crazy bruh

I laughed and texted Cee first with a laughing face. Lately him and Crystal have been arguing, but that's normal. We all go through it. I try my best not to get in it especially when they be making me pick sides on which one was right or not. I just run away. I ain't got time for that. 'The usual. Watching tv without you. We miss you too.' I texted him back.

Chance

I'm a grown man now. I'm August's body guard too. He asked me and it was a way of us always being together so why not? Plus I could take a little break from Crystal's crazy ass. Don't get me wrong, I love her to death but damn, sometimes she be on my case too much. A nigga need a break once in a lifetime.