The End: I Didn't Cross The Line, I Usain Bolted Past It.

Start from the beginning

Today the girls and I arrive back home and even though we're dead tired from all the driving and the late nights, just staying up and talking there's a thrill in the atmosphere. It's the end of a fantastic trip and our friendship is stronger than ever. I know we'll miss each other when we head off our separate ways but we'll always be best friends, now I know that. 

With a hug I drop off Megan at her house and I swear I can see her parents watching through the windows. It'll be extremely creepy if they know she's coming because it's supposed to be a surprise for our families and boyfriends. Next Beth and I head to my house because, even though the knowledge of it makes me gag, she wants to and I quote 'pounce on Travis' the moment she can. I try and remove the visual from my head, very unsuccessfully if I do say so myself. 

The house is quiet as expected and to both our disappointments Travis's car isn't in the driveway and neither is my dad's for that matter. Apparently we suck at surprises and now it does not seem like the best idea.

But there's still one person I can get to. My stomach is filled with butterflies at the thought of seeing him, of watching the expression on his face when he sees me. A giddy smile automatically makes its way on my face when I think of him and of finally being together. The anticipation is killing me and I don't even bother getting out of the car.

"I know it's time to leave when you get that 'oh Cole, do me, do me!' expression." Beth wrinkles her nose and I smack her shoulder. 

"I was not thinking about him doing me!" I say indignantly. She's wrong, definitely wrong. Okay maybe partly wrong. 

But seriously it's more than the do me part with us. 

"Yeah right" She chortles, "Who knew you'd go right from a blushing virgin to a hussy? Honestly I'm impressed, Cole must be skilled." She winks and ironically enough I blush profusely. 

"Dont you have a boyfriend to wait for? I thought you had a whole dramatic scenario planned." I huff out and wish for my cheeks to cool down. Beth having mentioned Cole's bedroom skills makes that rather difficult.

"Oh crap!" Beth suddenly exclaims, smacking her forehead. "I need to get started. Getting into that corset is at least going to take half an hour."

Again a mental image I did not need but that doesn't seem to faze her and she goes on...

"...but what's the point? He's just going to rip it off in like five seconds." 

"Okay, okay stop! You need to set up your twisted dominatrix role play or whatever it is and I need to see my boyfriend."

She grins and hauls herself out of the car, finally and blows me a kiss before skipping all the way to the house, her carry ons and the unmissable Victoria's Secret bag bouncing right after her.

Ah, the things love does to us.

Grinning to myself I park the car and decide to get my bags later, I cannot wait to see Cole. It's crazy how much I've missed him, it's hurt physically and I thank my lucky stars that we'll be at the very least be spending the next four years together. 

The five minute walk to his house feels like it takes forever. My pulse is racing, the fluttering back in my stomach with vengeance and there's a rush of adrenaline coursing through me. It's crazy to miss and love someone this much, it must be. All I can hope is that he feels the some way. 

I practically run the entire way only to come to halting stop when I reach his front porch. For a second I have that feeling, the one where you can't register the fact that you're actually seeing what's right in front of your eyes. It takes a while for your brain to catch up and the dazed and confused feeling eventually leaves you.