"Why?"

"If not, I would like to take my wife and son out for dinner"

"Why not just two of us?" she pouts.

"Rick is too young to be alone or without anyone of us"

"What about having a nanny?" she protests.

"Do you really want some other woman take care of our son, leave him with her and watch him grow fond of her instead of you?" he asks and she thinks for a while.

"Rick will never replace me as his mother, ever"

"We are not having a nanny, uh-uh we are not having this discussion I am not letting anyone but you look after our son...

Now dress up good for me" he smiles as he drops a kiss on her forehead before doing the same with his son.

*******

"Oh seriously?" Alana sighs as she looks around her before staring at her husband who shrugs his shoulder.

"I did say I was taking you out tonight"

"Yes, you literally took us out, out of the house in the garden" she sighs before she walks towards the table that was set for her.

"When did you cook?" she asks seeing the food on the table.

"Actually, I did not, a vixen once told me if all of the people knew how to cook who will eat and order from fast food corners...

So, here we are everything has been ordered up" he grins making her laugh.

"A vixen?" she shakes her head.

"This is all I can give you at the moment" he smiles as he takes a seat.

"You can be unpredictably sweet at times, but we are not having a movie night though. I refuse" she warns making him nod his head.

"Oh, I would not even dare think we would be watching movie at night" he chuckles making her laugh along.

*******

"Dance?" Richie asks as he gets up and holds his hand out for her to take.

"Of course, and just because I am taller than you in my heels" she smiles as she grabs his hand and joins him.

"You can stay taller than me for the rest of our lives" he smiles as he pulls her closer.

"Why are you being so nice today?" she asks doubting his intentions.

"I have never once been not nice to you" he retorts as they sway a bit.

"That's a lie"

"Is it now?"

"You hide things, your intentions, your whereabouts all the time"

"Are you saying you would like to know where I go and come from?" he asks.

"Can you tell me?" she challenges knowing well he won't tell her and instead of answering her he starts to sing the lyrics on going in the background.

'The closer I get to you

The more I feel like crying

The further I get from you

The more I feel like dying

You said you'll be

Right here forever baby

There's no forever baby

I'm just looking for a little favor

And you're just trying to save a little time

Baby let me give you a piece of mine'