seventeen // let it go

Start from the beginning

They both knew it was ridiculous to think she was enough to protect her.

“Your girl Faith answered the door. We exchanged hellos. That was it. You don't believe me, look around. Hell, I'll even help you find her, but the question I'd ask is, if Hayley isn't here, then where is she?”

- -      Faith’s pov    - -

My ears snap open.

I quickly realise my wrists are tied together as I look forward, a car window taking over my view.

My attention is instantly drawn to the pain in my back, the constant speed humps causing a constant dig into my spine.

The darkness is obvious as I look out the window, although I can see just enough with the light from the car’s headlights.

Quickly understanding where I am, in the trunk of a car, I groan in annoyance.

Kidnapped. Again.

I find strength in my legs, thankful they aren’t tied and instantly slam it against the glass.

Two more kicks and the begins to shatter, although it does catch the driver’s attention as I feel the car pull over.

I hear a door slam, getting ready to attack. I watch as a hand pulls the glass window from the car, until finally the trunk is opened.

Not even looking first, I kick at the person, only for my leg to be caught.

“Seriously?!”

My exterior falls, hearing the familiar voice. A voice I wish I didn’t recognise.

“You don't want to fight me, Faith.” Tyler scolds, grabbing my other leg to tie them together. “You know you can't beat a hybrid.”

“Let me go, you backstabbing, half-breed piece of shit!” I scream as I kick against his hold on me.

“Shut up!” He spits, and before I can fight any harder, I’m completely thrown over his shoulder.

I regret saying it the moment it leaves my lips, but I can’t help my thoughts as the actions occur. “Put me down, I’m pregnant for god’s sake!”

- - - - - - - - - -

After the sun has risen and a clearing comes into view, I’m finally put down onto a porch in the middle of nowhere.

“What is this place?” I ask, although it most definitely isn’t my most pressing.

“The armpit of Louisiana.” Tyler speaks, for the first time in hours, pulling a knife from his pocket.

I distinctly move back. “What are you gonna do with that?”

“That depends on you.” He mutters, until he moves forward and cuts the ties from my wrists.

“Hey, you attacked me, remember? You ambushed me in my own home.”

“It's not your home. It's Klaus'.” I stand from the porch, feeling to intimidated. “You're shacked up in a mansion with that psycho.”

“Not that it’s any of your business, but a lot has happened since the last time I saw you.” I say, remembering my outburst from earlier.

“You mean like how you're pregnant?” He smiles mockingly, shaking his head at me. “Klaus’ human baby. Yeah. I know all about it. I've been roaming around the bayou asking questions. Let me tell you what I learned.”

I watch as he walks off to around the side of the house, only for him to come back around, carrying Hayley.

I gasp at the sight, “Hayley.”

alive {Klaus Mikaelson}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara