10

IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS OR SHARE IT :)

EDIT ON SIDE IS MINE :) give credit if you use to siiickstyle son tumblr or siiickpunk1d on instagram :)

COMMENT AND VOTE SO I'LL UPDATE FASTER :)

I woke this morning with puffy eyes and a headache. I can't believe I even fell asleep crying over that jerk. Niall is an asshole and I should have been prepared but the feeling of having him holding me was like nothing I'd ever felt before. The sneaking around excited me and him showing his soft side through that tough exterior excited me. Every flipping thing about him excited me.

I know that if Jade didn't stop at home, Niall would be here with me. I could have woken up with him. I was looking forward to waking up and peppering kisses on his face. Now I don't even think I'd want someone who can just switch that quickly. That's scary shit and I can't do it.

I crawled out of bed around noon and no one was home. I checked my phone and had a text from Jade.

*hey girly, came home last night to see Niall there, we need to talk when I get home.*

I texted back.

*nothing to worry about he left. The kid was a mistake.*

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, ran a brush through my hair. I threw on a big sweater once I got back to my room with a bowl of cereal. My phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Reagan did that mother fucker sleep with you and leave?"

"No. He's a coward. He got scared that his rep would be ruined since you found out so he left. He's a low life."

"I'm going to beat his ass! If he's in his room right now, I'm spitting in his face!"

I tried not to laugh. "Do what you want. At this point I don't care if anyone knows that he was with me last night. I want to ruin that kid for real. He needs to know he can't treat someone with such disrespect and get away with it."

"I agree. When he fucked over Gina, she just cried and cried. Niall just got to sleep around. He does need some sort of retaliation." She stopped. "What are you going to do?"

"Whatever I can."

***

Later that night Jade and I got ready to go LOUIS' gig with Gina. Aubrey decided she was going to stay home and sleep. I dressed up real nice and did my hair and make up to perfection. Jade was abnormally pumped up about tonight and I guess because she wanted to see what I was going to do. I honestly didn't know what I was going to do.

The girls and I walked down to the bar and there was a line around the building.

"This is nuts." I said surprised.

"They're really good. Their fans get crazy too." Gina told me, with her arm linked in mine.

"I was expecting some small crowd."

"Oh no! Their band is popular all over campus and to most locals. This isn't a calm atmosphere at all." Jade laughed.

"I can tell."

"Louis said to just go to the back and someone will let us in." Gina smiled.

We went around the building and were let in. The first thing I saw was Niall tuning his guitar and I cringed. Louis yelled hello and Niall looked up, connecting his eyes with mine. Louis came over and kissed Gina's cheek.

"Harry, Zayn, and Liam are at the bar before this place gets packed."

I looked at Niall again who was talking to another guy from their band I guess. When I looked back again he was gone. Jade and I went to the bar while Gina stayed with Louis. Jade leaned against Harry as he sat on a stool at the bar. I stood between Liam and Zayn. It wasn't awkward to be friends with Liam. We weren't that far into anything anyway. I don't think he feels awkward because he was the one that ended it. The three of us were talking and Zayn draped his arm over my shoulders as he teased me about my height.