Levi x Hanji: A Shingeki no Kyojin fanfiction

It was late in the afternoon and Hanji was just pulling herself out of bed. She had been awake for 6 days straight conducting an experiment and finally gave in to sleep. She slept the entire day, just past dinner. Her ponytail was messier than usual, for half of it had fallen down while she was asleep. She still had on her over-sized button down shirt and no pants, only her underwear. She stood with a yawn and stumbled to the door, leaning against the frame as she swung it open slowly. Hanji walked down the hallway with one hand on the wall and her head drooped low. She was mumbling incoherent words and swaying lightly. The cadets in the building could only stare and blush, trying to avoid looking at the lower half of the Squad Leader who was almost completely exposed. Nobody seemed to have the guts to tell her. Until she ran into Corporal Levi. Neither were paying attention to where they were going and she walked straight into him. She snapped her head up quickly and saluted sloppily.

"I'm sorry..I wasn't watching." She looked at Levi and soon realized that she had forgotten her glasses. Hanji yawned and leaned into his chest, unable to control what she was doing. "I'm just..tired..."

"tch, you idiot. Get back to your room and get dressed properly before walking out!" He pushed her off of him and tried to walk around her. She reached out to grab his arm but missed and fell to her knees, barely catching his leg. He sighed and looked down at the pathetic woman on the floor, "What is it Squad Leader?"

"Who needs to get dressed when they are just going to sleep again?" she yawned and cradled his leg, closing her eyes to sleep. He kicked her face with his foot and she fell over, moaning. "Heichou....I just want to sleep..." she held her head where he kicked her. After a moment he gave in and picked her up in his arms.

"A hallway is no place for you to sleep half-naked on the floor, shitty-glasses," He sounded mildly amused yet irritated at the same time.

"I'm not even wearing glasses..." she mumbled, her face tucked into the corner between Levi's shoulder and neck.

"Whatever...just shut up and sleep," he sighed, knowing that this was sure to start rumours. Not like it mattered to him though. He took her back to his room, setting her down into his bed and covering her softly with a blanket. Levi noticed how innocent and gentle she looks when asleep. She looks calm and perhaps even happy like usual. He found himself touching her face lightly. "Tch... I don't have time to bother with her.." He walked to his desk and started writing a proposal for the next mission.

He found himself yawn and he stood up stretching his arms behind his head. He tugged off his clothes and put on a loose pair of pants, leaving his chest bare. Levi looked to the corner of his room and remembered the sleeping woman lying in his bed. He sighed and glared down at her. "Get up Squad Leader. Nap time is over." She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Where am I?" she looked around, noticing it was Levi's room, "How the hell did I get here?!" she looked up to see Levi without his shirt on, standing over the bed. She blushed and squeaked quietly, "H-heichou!"

"Either get your ass out of my room or move over before I push you on the floor."

"I..." she uncovered herself and stood up before turning red and forcing her shirt to be longer than it was. "um..Levi, where are my clothes and how did I get here?"

"Tch, how stupid are you? Your clothes are wherever you had them last before sleeping through a whole day and wandering the halls half-naked." She was flustered and could hardly believe what she was hearing.

"I never knew I acted that way when I was still partly asleep..." she laughed and fell back into the bed. "There is a lot I don't even know about myself!" Levi sat on the edge of his bed and she moved over, making room for him to lay down. " So um..heichou..there is still the question of how I got here..."