"I'm taking my wife to our island, how is that called kidnapping?" I acted innocent.

Suddenly she again turned silent. I expected her to hit me or slap me like she did. Her silence was not helping me to be calm. I love her blabbering, he slaps, her fights but I can't resist her silence. It's like a poison which kills me slowly.

I looked at her to see her leaning on the window, looking outside. I decided not to disturb her. I know this is too much for her but I don't have act option.

"Why?" Suddenly she spoke in a broken voice.

"Baby?" I slowed down the car.

"Pull over, we need to talk" she said and immediate stopped the car at a side.

"Why idiot? Why did you so that?" She sounded so broken and I felt like killing myself for making her so weak.

"Baby, what you saw wasn't true. It was all fake, trust me" I pleaded her.

"Babe, you know how much I love you. Touch your heart and say, do you think I'll do something like that to you?" I asked with hopeless.

"I love you idiot" she said weakly and crashed her lips to mine by pulling my t-shirt.

Our lips moved in perfect sync and I can feel she's dominating. I let her dominate and she started nibbling on my lower lip while I suck her upper lip hard. I miss her.

After about a minute, we broke apart for air. I was going to tell her something when she cut me off.

"This is how much I love you but... But all you do is break my heart" she said with tears running down her cheeks.

I looked around to see our car in a lonely area and I thanked God for it. I quickly adjusted my seat and pulled her in my lap. She kept struggling but I didn't budge. I wrapped my arm around her waist tightly and she remained silent after sometime.

"Babe, I love you more than you'll ever think. The news, the pictures and everything was fake. Please trust me" I said, showering small kisses on her cheeks, her collar bone, her shoulder and her hair.

"No, don't lie again" she suddenly pushed me and tried to get out of my lap but I quickly composed.

"What?"

"Kiran, it's ok. Whatever it is speak it up. It's already high time, please don't disappoint me again" she said and why do I have a feeling that it's something more that that news.

"Preeti, look at me" I demanded but she kept looking at the window.

"Baby" I called her again but she didn't move a bit. Forcefully I turned her and found tears welled up in her eyes. I quickly wiped it and kissed her eyes.

"You are my everything baby. You can never imagin how much I love you. I agree I was a play boy earlier but since the moment you entered my heart, I can't even think of anyone else. I love you too much to let you go. I couldn't breathe when you ignored me these two days. I can't function properly knowing that my angel is misunderstanding me and hurting herself. You weren't even ready to listen to me. That's why I arranged for this wedding overnight. I planned everything quickly so that you don't have any choice but to listen to me. I love you Preeti and I mean it every time I say this" I kissed her forehead.

"I can't trust you Kiran" she said breaking my heart.

"Preeti, I clearly know that you're hiding something from me. Please tell me what it is, I'm sure it'll be a misunderstanding. We'll sort it out just now rather that hurting each other" I said.

She immediately took our her phone and played a video.

It showed me taking to Jasmine, the model whom I way linked with in Paris.