"Wait Harry what are we doing here?!" i questioned. although the idea of going home sounded very appealing to me, somehow the idea of being alone with Harry sounded just that bit more appealing. However I wasn't going to admit that.

Completely ignoring what I had just asked him, Harry said, "hey (Y/N), do you mind if I kiss you?"

I wasn't quite sure what I had just heard. He wanted to kiss me?! Surely this is some kind of joke considering somebody THIS attractive should be going for one of the popular girls instead of me.

But this was certainly not an offer I was willing to turn down. With a sudden burst of confidence in me I surged forward and connected his lips with mine as I wound my arms around his waist bringing him closer. Harry threw his arms around my neck and brung our bodies impossibly closer. all at once the kiss got heated and it turned into a full on make-out session with a mess of heavy breathing and small moans eliciting from the both of us.

In between kisses Harry managed to breathlessly say, "Fuck...(Y/N), I need more...please"
Without a second thought I slammed the door shut as he pushed me against it pinning my arms against the wall taking dominance over me and continuing kissing me. He moved down to my neck and collarbones and began to suck and nip at the areas sending a wave of pleasure through my body. fuck, this felt so good and I craved more of him.

My moans got louder and I pulled his chest flat against mine as I whispered in his ear, "I want you so fucking badly right now."

That was all it took for him to push me down on the coach and immediately straddle my hips and then going back to sucking lovebites over my neck. He paused to take his tank too off revealing a toned torso and I felt myself grow even more horny at the sight. god, everything about him was so hot.

"you like what you see, (Y/N)?" he teased as a smirk grew on his face.
I bit down on my lip and smiled as I said, "no time for any of that Harry, just fuck me already."

I stripped myself of my clothes and chucked them in a heap on the floor then immediately began to unbutton Harry's tight ripped jeans and threw them on the floor with the other items of clothing.

He scanned up and down my body and bit his lip as well as audibly moaning at the sight.
"Fuck. You're so bloody hot."
Usually I would be extremely shocked if a boy as attractive as Harry said something like that to me but I was so caught up in the moment that instead of saying anything in reply I pulled him back down onto me again and began to flick my thumb over the head of his dick which made him throw his head back in pleasure.

"don't be a fucking tease (Y/N)."

I laughed and started to slowly pump up and down his shaft making him groan and moan out my name. as he got more into it I sped up the pace which made him even more turned on and it was beginning to get too much for me. I kissed him hard and messily as he gasped my name in between kisses.

"I want you inside of me. now." I demanded, the sensation of him exploring my body and the sight of him looking so wrecked was too much to handle and I just wanted to have sex with him right away.

Wasting no time he obeyed my orders and slicked up his dick with pre-come before slowly pushing it inside of me. I hissed a little at the feeling but as I adjusted I got used to it. Fuck, it felt so good to have him inside of me.

Harry began to thrust in and out of me slowly at first, "god you're so tight (Y/N). So hot." was all he managed to say as we both moaned out each other's names breathlessly. I knew I was already approaching my orgasm as I was just so caught up in the pleasure. Gradually Harry sped up and as he did so the two of us got even louder and we could probably by heard by anyone standing in close proximity of the small room but neither of us cared as we were so lost in the moment.

He continued thrusting in and out of me hard and roughly as his gripped hold of my hips and I pulled him in for a passionate kiss as he continuously slammed into me.

"F-fuck S-Shit Harry...I'm going to-" and with that I felt an almighty wave of strong pleasure go through my entire body as I reached my climax. That was all it took for Harry to orgasm too as he remained inside of me still thrusting in and out but slowly as we both came down from our highs.

At last he pulled out as the two of us regained our breath.
"Holy shit." was all he said as he threw himself down next to me on the couch.

I laughed and nodded my head agreeing with him. "Wow. that was fucking amazing Harry. Just...wow."
I was still struggling to get over the fact that he had just fucked me into oblivion at a party I never wanted to go to. But holy crap am I glad I did now.

Looking at me smirking he scooted closer to me and rested an arm around my shoulder.
"Now (Y/N), I'm not a man that will just fuck any girl and then forget about her."
With that he picked up my phone from where it lay on the floor and quickly typed his number into my phone.

"Text me sometime if you want." He said with a cheeky smile.

I returned his expression and looked at him, "will do, Harry. Now I hate to be the one to walk out on you, but I believe I'll be heading home now." I said with a flirtatious wink.
As I made my way over to the door I said one last thing, "and oh, by the way...guys who wear black is a huge turn-on for me."

-

A/N: heeey guys!! so im the new co-owner of this account, my name is izzy! i originally wrote this for kia about her and calum hood but wanted to swtich it up so i could post it here! i hope you enjoyed it :D if you want to make suggestions about plotlines for any future oneshots we write feel free to write a comment! it doesn't just have to be about harry, it can be about any other band member or a member of 5sos :)

anyway, please follow my twitter!! @badkidluke

- izzy