32

Tay
Corb my moms in the hospital

Corbyn was in the living room at the time he got the text. He got up from the living room couch telling the guys quickly that Taylor's mother was in the hospital. The guys tell him to keep them updated. When arriving at the hospital he spots Taylor and her brothers sitting in the waiting room. Taylor is sitting down, leaning against her older brother. She holds her younger brothers hand. All their eyes are red from crying.

Taylor sees Corbyn and gets up heading toward him. He wraps his arms around her. She tells him she's glad he's here. After standing there in silence for a bit Corbyn asks Taylor what's wrong with her mom. She says that the doctors told her that her mom has been going through cancer. She never told anyone in the family.

The doctors walk into the area where the four kids are. They pull Taylor's older brother into the hall.
A few moments later he walks back in. He walks to Taylor and their younger brother. His silence scares Taylor. He kneels down in front of both of them. Words start to come out of his mouth but his voice cracks before anything can be clear. He eventually gets himself together and reveals that their mother most likely won't survive.

While Taylor and her brothers try to collect themselves Corbyn asks the doctors when they can see their mom. The doctors say she's ready. Taylor and her brothers go in the room, they agree that Corbyn shouldn't come in and meet her yet. He sits in the previous seats the other three were in and updates the other guys on what's going on.

Ahaha I feel so bad for doing this butttt it'll hopefully make my reasoning for a future decision easier. Also the next chapter will be like this again.