She needs her bestie

Start from the beginning

"It's not even that. I don't want that. I was...Am in love with him" she cried.

"I know Lila" I let her cry on my shoulder of course. "Listen. Do you wanna go out. Try to get your mind off of this?" I asked she shakes her head.

"I just...I just wanna cry, sleep and stay in bed you get it right?" She asked.

"I do" I nodded.

"I'm sorry, but I kinda want to be alone" she cried.

"That's alright, I love you, call me text me anything if you need me please" I say.

"I will" she pulls away. I get up as she gets under he covers I grab my thighs and leave.

At least she talked to me, and now I'm even more pissed at Mark. I could literally beat his ass so hard.

When I got back to the house I walked in looking the same. I needed to take a shower and brush my teeth. Mason, Luke, Nathan and Austin all look at me. Austin's still here. They haven't hung out in a while.

"Well you look..." Luke starts.

"Shut the fuck up before I kill you" I said he laughs and nods.

"Is she okay?" Mason asked.

"No, her boyfriend just cheated on her with trash" I muttered. I finally decided to slip off my shoes. I didn't have socks on thank god these shoes didn't make my feet smell.

"We expected you to sleep there" Nathan says.

"She wanted to be alone" I shrugged.

"When did she find out?" Mason asked.

"Today, she went to his house without telling him and she saw them half naked" I said. "Now is that all with the questions. I'm a mess who needs to take a shower" I say.

"Can I join!?" Luke asked and my jaw drops while Mason flared at him and I laugh.

"In your dreams hun" I said walking up the stairs. I went into my room and my shower and took a long hot one.

After that I changed and lied in bed. I groan. I wanna kill him. I kick my legs annoyed.

"Whoa, calm down" Mason comes into view with a small grin.

"I wanna kill Mark" I tell him.

"I did half of it for you or maybe a little more than half" he tells me sitting down putting my legs on his lap. I give him a look.

"Wait!? Are you saying you beat up Mark?" I asked he nods.

"Well yeah, what he did was wrong" he shrugs. I smiled.

"You care for Lila" I state.

"She's your best friend" he replied.

"You do, you can talk to her easily and you guys are closer than you act sometimes" I said.

"She told you didn't she" he mutters rolling his eyes.

"Yeah but anyways. Tell me more about you beating up Mark?" I said sitting up on my elbows.

"It was a little brutal. I don't know" he shrugged.

~~
Flashback to Mason beating up Mark:

"You fucking idiot I push him outside he groans a little.

"Calm down" he said.

"I'm not gonna calm down. Lila your 'girlfriend' would've never done anything like this to you. You're a nasty asshole" I punch him and he falls to the ground with another groan. So that's when I got even more mad getting on top and repeatedly punching him to the point where Nathan had to pull me off before I killed him.

"Mason, just breathe for a minute" Nathan tells me. "and you have to leave Mark...NOW!" Nathan adds as Mark got up blood all over his face.

"Fuck You" he flips me off wiping his face with his shirt and he left getting into his car speeding off.

"What was that?" Nathan asked?

"You do realize he cheated on Lila. Maddie's best friend and you've know her for how long also?" I state.

"I do but I didn't want to kill the guy" he replied.

"Well I didn't he's alive" I roll my eyes.

"With probably a broken nose" he said I shrugged.

End of flashback
~~

"You just got like 10 times hotter even though you're already really hot" I said he laughs. "Thanks for that though" I add he shrugged.

"It wasn't a problem to me it's not like he even punched me" he says. I roll my eyes laughing.

"I just feel really bad for Lila. She really loved him. I don't want to see her crying over someone like him. He's gross and she's deserved much better and she'll find it I know it but not yet because this is gonna take a while" I muttered.

"She's gonna get better before you know it Mads just help her out" Mason said.

"We all leave in less than a weeks, she's not gonna her over him by then" I sighed. She won't.

**********************

A/N

I know drama, drama, drama, drama. Sorry guys🤷🏽‍♀️. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽