"Thank you?"

"Must i follow you in?" Hanna pull sunmi back before entering the club. "Duh..." sunmi rolled her eyes and pull hanna in.

"Hanna you see, you should be enjoying life instead of staying at home" sunmi said trying to lure her in the club.

Hanna was hesitating to follow her in. "Sunmi~~ you know i hate these kind of places and you insist on bringing me here" she said as she felt uneasy.

"Trust me you'll love it once you get use to it" sunmi smile sweetly to hanna as she pull hanna in.

They both stopped at the bar and Sunmi forced hanna to sit then ordered drinks to enjoy the night.

"Look at all these hot boys you can get" sunmi said, raising her glass to guys sitting a distant away from them. "Im not interested" hanna said after taking a glance at their direction, shaking her head.

"Okay.. how about... those guys. They're checking up on us" sunmi pointed towards them but hanna is still not interested.

They're all the same. They came here for a same thing and i bet all of them had the same mindset. Hanna thought.

"Since you're not having fun, you can go home if you want" sunmi cupped hanna's face and walked away to dance.  "Quick!" she yell across the dance floor, smiling widely and signaling hanna to go home.

"Thank you" Hanna mouthed her words to sunmi. Hanna sighed heavily and took a shot of her drink. As she was about to leave, a guy that was sitting next to her captured her attention.

The guy was dressed in a full black outfit, top to toe and he was so suspicious to her. So she decided to stay for awhile to watch the guy. She watched every of his movement from the corner of her eye.

she felt uneasy as he scares her by the way he dressed. It gives her the thought of a criminal who had just killed someone.

The guy ordered a drink with a low tone.

Later hanna realized that this was none of her business to interfere and she tried to look away but her eyes and mind does not work together at the moment. Her eyes were stuck staring at him while her mind was nagging at her to stop looking at the guy.

He took a shot of his drink and his hands went down to fish something out of his pocket.

Hanna froze while praying silently so that she wont get killed tonight. 'Oh god i know i have done many sins but i am too young to die and i dont want to die here' she prayed, shutting her eyes tightly.

Few seconds later, she heard nothing but loud music and a soft groaning. She opened her eyes widely as if she had woken up from a nightmare and heave out a heavy sigh as a sign of relief that she was not killed.

She then turn to the guy and saw that he was struggling to put on a bandage on his injured hand. He was hissing and cursing and Hanna didn't want to ignore him after looking at his injury. 

"D-do you need help with that?" She said and took over his unwrapped bandage. Hanna took out a medicine from her bag and apply it for him before putting on his bandage.

As she was putting on the bandage, she realized that some parts are torn and dirty, she ask him "How long have you used this bandage?". He kept quiet.

Hanna put it aside and change it to her handkerchief. That's all she have.

"Dont worry. It's clean" she said as she wrapped it around his hand.

"Done" she said happily and he left immediately after that. She froze for a moment.

"Did that guy just left without saying a single word?!" Her mouth drop and still couldnt get a hold of the situation.

"Wah... people nowadays are so rude" she got mad and left the club.