Eyeball (bsm)

I hope you like this and I will do request.

*Elizabeth's p.o.v*

Elizabeth chambers. People only know me by my last name. Yeah kid sister to eyeball chambers and only a year older than Chris chambers. So I was the known loner in the chambers family. No friends. Always home.

I was scrubbing the sink only because eyeball thought it would be funny to poor paint in there and let it dry. Father was on a mean streak and if he saw that one of us would be in the hospital.

Ace and eyeball came in yelling about how stupid gordie and Chris are.

"Can you guys not yell so loud I have a headache."
I was almost begging it wasn't a good day.

Ace smirked and replied
" How about no. Your the bitch and you do the cleaning not the whining."
He and eyeball started laughing almost to the point where they couldn't breath.

"Ace shut the fuck up. You don't live here and you don't own me."

"Oh what was that' he said and pulled out a switch blade and pointed it to me' I don't want to own you. Why would I want the chambers slut."

Well there goes all my confidence out the window. I shook my head and continued scrubbing.

"Eyeball could you please try and get this out my hands are bleeding."

Eyeball rolled his eyes and glared at me" why would I do the bitch's work?"

"You know what forget I asked anything." I said and stopped scrubbing and started to head to my room hearing eyeball mumble "gladly."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I was walking down the tracks that when over the river thinking of anything that I did to make my whole family hate me.

Chris never even glanced in my direction and eyeball would yell and sometimes push me only a 'couple' of times hit me.

I soon started to hear the train coming. To late know to get out of its way. I started running and as I neared the end I fell and my leg was stuck. "HELP! PLEASE." And just as I stood again.

*BAM*

*DARKNESS*