once chance | yuta (EDITING)

"hey yuta!" i smiled, and walked up to my best friend. we've been close since for as long as i could remember, ive also had feelings for him just as long.

how could i not? he's so funny and handsome, and dont even get me started on his voice.

"hey little sis." yuta said not sparing me a glance, as he tapped away at his phone.

i huffed in annoyance.

"lets go to class." i mumbled.

yuta slung his arm over my shoulder. my heart began to pound, i could almost hear it out loud. we walked down the hall, but not without getting a few weird glances from people around us.

as me and yuta were walking into the class,

Thats when i felt a sting on my cheek.

'did this hoe just slap me?i know she did not just slap me'

Thats when i pounced on her. She immediately fell to the floor. I threw punch after punch.

"Whats going on here?" A voice called behind us. Which, I immediately recognized was Yuta's.

"A-ah Yuta! Your crazy friend hurt me!" The girl exclaimed limping over to Yuta.

"Babe, let me see." Yuta said grabbing her by the chin. Examining her face closely.

'babe?'

"I cant believe you did this Itsumi!" Yuta screamed at me.

"Y-yuta, I-i," before i could finish, i felt another slap on my cheek.

'yuta just slapped me.'

I looked up at Yuta with wide eyes.  He looked at me with nothing but hate. My eyes started to water.

I scrambled to grab my things and ran out of the school.

"I dont ever want to see you again Yuta!" I yelled as i pushed the school doors open.

I looked back one more time to see his girlfriend staring at me with a smirk.

I continued to run until i made my way home. I couldnt stop the tears from streaming down my face.

I slammed the front door closed and ran up the stairs to the room.

I closed my bedroom door and slid down it, sobbing and pounding on my chest.

"Why? Why do these things happen to me?" I said looking up at the ceiling.

[ONE MONTH LATER]

I told my mom what happened.

She let me stay home from school for a while so i could fully recover.

I havent left my room once. Unless is was to get food of course because yall know food is life.

I started shoving the ice cream in my mouth, and i started up the sappy Rom-com on my MacBook.

The two main characters started to kiss.

"Boo! Loves a lie!" I yelled at the computer screen.

I heard the front door open.

"Itsumi?! Where are you?" The deep voice called.

My heart stopped. I would know that voice anywhere. You already know who it was. It was the the one and only Yuta Nakamoto.

I quickly wiped the ice cream off my face and fixed my messy bun. I slowly opened my bedroom door.

Yuta was just about to knock on it. He looked up at me with red and puffy eyes. 

"I-itsumi, im so so so sorry." He said trying to hug me.

I immediately pushed him away.

"What are you doing?" I spat, glaring at him.

"Im sorry Itsumi. She was just trying to get me to hate you. I was so blinded by her beauty and my love for her that i didnt realize she was lying." He said tearing up.

I looked at him and scoffed.

"Yuta, I couldnt honestly Fucking care less. You fucking slapped me in the face. Who the hell do you think you are? Coming back here and apologizing like its not a big deal!" I yelled.

Yuta looked down at his feet.

"Leave." I said coldly trying to not let the tears fall.

"B-but," Yuta started to say.

"No, yuta, stop. Please just leave i canr take this right now. You have broken my heart too many times and i cant handle it. We need to stop contacting each other." i said looking him in the eyes.

He looked back at me with teary eyes.

"No. No! I will not let you go like this," Yuta started to cry. " This whole month i felt like something was missing! I knew deep down it was you. Since the moment i slapped you, i knew i fucked up. You dont hurt the people you love. And, and i hurt you so much," Yuta said grabbing my hands.

"Hiroka Itsumi, i love you so much. And, i cannot imagine life without you. I completely understand if you wont take me back because im a big jerk and i dont deserve you. But, i was wanting to know if wanted to start over?" He looked me in the eyes.

I couldnt hold the tears anymore. Yuta pulled me into a hug. Shushing me and rubbing my back. I started to pound his chest.

"Yuta! You big stupid, idiot, jerk!" I cried.

"Hey, hey, shh. Dont cry." Yuta said kissing my forehead.

Grabbed Yuta's face and placed my lips on his. Yuta wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck.

I broke the kiss.

"Nakamoto Yuta, i am giving you one last chance. And, i swear to god if you do anything like that again, i will never speak to you again. We will become strangers. You got that?"

"Yes of course!" Yuta said picking me up and spinning.

I giggled like a child and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I love you so much Itsumi." Yuta said.

"I love you too Idiot." I said, lightly punching his arm.

Yuta better not mess this up.

____________________
so whatcha think? Idk i think i let her give in but im too lazy to make a part 2