9부 : Who are you

"Who knows,
Bad memories can rush back..."

🎏🎏🎏

.

.

.

Yerin POV

As usual, school starts smoothly. The class were filled with chattering, laughing and noise. But then, when our homeroom teacher enter the class with someone unknown, wearing our school uniform, suddenly the noisy atmosphere become so quiet quickly.

"Class, today you'll have a new classmate. Please introduce yourself", the teacher asking the new student to come forward, facing us.

"Annyeonghaseyo... Lee Sooyeon-ibnida", she said and vowing 45 degree. The whole class just look at this person amusingly, maybe because of that person attractive look.

"Thank you Sooyeon haksaeng. You can sit beside Jaehyun right there. Jaehyun, please raise up your hand!", The teacher said and then Jaehyun lift up his hand. Jaehyun was just on my right actually. We're not deskmate, but you can say he's on my right. As my left and deskmate was Taehyung.

Sooyeon walked towards her new seat. But what bothering me the most is just she keep looking at Taehyung from the moment she enter the class. Okay... You can say that I'm 'Jealous'...

But rather than being jealous, the most fact that I hate about her is that she's a GIRL.

"What she's doing...? Flirting with my boyfriend? Huh~~~?"

.

.

= One Week Friend =
9 : Who are you

...............................................