03- Demon Doctors & Cinemas

6 months later

"For heaven's sake! Go in, Krista!" 

"I don't want to see the doctor, Hayden. I'm scared." I clutched onto his back tighter than before. I knew that I was acting like a child but I still didn't want to go and see the doctor who Hayden had called from hell. I mean doctors from hell are creepy.

Untangling my arms from his neck, he said, "I'll come with you. Let's go."

Huffing, I removed my legs from his waist and stood up straight again. Oh well, it was fun being a monkey while it lasted. 

Grabbing Hayden's hand, I smiled a huge, unnatural smile to hide my nervousness. One step in front of the other, Krista! 

I started walking over to the door where the doctor was currently at. My stomach was just jelly. Why was I so nervous again? Oh, getting to know the gender of our baby.

I had Hayden's hand in a vice-like grip but I didn't even care. All I wanted to do was just run but I couldn't do that so I did what any crazy person would do; I opened the door to the doctor of hell.

The woman in front of me had her back to me so I couldn't really see her face but the two horns protruding from her head were quite visible. I hid behind Hayden a bit because quite frankly I hadn't had any demon contact for a few centuries. 

Hayden coughed a bit, alerting the demon of our presence. She turned around without missing a beat and smiled at him. She smiled at Hayden and not me! That little- Woah! The hell was she wearing?

Under her pure white doctor's coat, she had on a tiny red dress. It was so short that if she bent over, her underwear would be flashed to both of us. Did she wear that dress to seduce Hayden? 

I could feel my face turning red but I didn't care anymore. I was too busy imagining the death of this so-called doctor. It would be so much fun stabbing her to death or torturing her with electricity. 

When did I become so violent?

The red haze that had somehow covered my vision cleared. I could finally look at the doctor without getting the urge to pummel her to death. 

"Chill." Giving me a smile, he gestured at the demon to go on. 

With another flirtatious smile towards Hayden that sent my blood boiling, she glided forwards and grabbed my hand. I started to protest when I realized that she was dragging me towards the big table in the middle of the room. 

"Lay down on the table." Her voice came out in a hiss that chilled me to the bone and that was saying something being the Queen Of The Underworld. 

Twiddling my thumbs to hide my nervousness, I reluctantly climbed over the table and laid down. The table was plastic and very cold to the touch. I almost jumped up when I felt the cold seep into my clothes. Plus, the table wasn't even sturdy enough to hold my weight; it kept on creaking beneath me. 

Stuffing my nerves to hell, I closed my eyes before opening them. 

"Pull your shirt up, I need to spread this gel on your abdomen so I can see the baby." The demon grabbed a bowl full of clear gel and looked at me with dull eyes.

I glared at Hayden who was smiling before I pulled my shirt up to reveal the baby bump. I still couldn't believe that I had a real, living baby inside of me! 

The demon tugged my shirt up a bit more before grabbing the bowl and spreading the gel on top of me. 

I almost jumped up because of how cold it was. It was as if I had ice-cold water spread all over me.