Twenty-seven: I'm doing this for you Bennett. Not The Company, or her.

Bennett James

I woke up to Sawyer leaning on my shoulder. I turned my head and looked at her.

"Good morning, love." I smiled slowly. She smiled.

"You're cute when you sleep. But I need to go to work today, so can you be a dear and take me home? I'm assuming you have to go to work too." She spoke quickly. I raised an eyebrow.

"Of course I'll take you home. And I do need to work. So let me shower and get dressed then we can go." I smiled. She nodded once.

"I'm gonna get dressed." She smiled as she walked out of the room. I walked into the bathroom and got in the shower.

"Bennett. Where are my clothes?" Sawyer's voice echoed through the door.

"Look in my dresser and closet. Your dresses and skirts are in my closet as well as your nice shirts and blazers. Everything else is in my dresser." I called out as I washed the soap out of my hair.

"Okay. Thank you."

I finished in the shower and walked out into my bedroom a towel wrapped around my waist. Sawyer came walking back in here two cups in her hands.

"I laid a suit out for you." She smiled. I looked down to the bed and saw a navy suit laying there. I smiled.

"Thank you." I looked at her. She looked happy. She was now wearing a navy romper with light pink flowers on it and a Moto jacket that matched that same pink over it, and a pair of tan wedged shoes to go with it.

"You look beautiful." I smiled. she looked down to her feet.
"Thank you." She uttered.

"Now go get dressed." She shooed me back into the bathroom.
I put on the navy suit and white undershirt and combed my hair back. I stepped out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom.

"I made you some coffee." Sawyer smiled as she sat on the bed. Her curly hair a mess.

I smiled. "thank you."

"No problem. I'm sorry about yesterday. I just got down." She spoke softly. I looked at her, fighting a smile.

"You don't need to apologise, Sawyer. I'm your boyfriend. I'm here if you need me. I'm a call a way, all the time."

She glanced up to me, her eyes bright.

"So, I'm your future?" She smiled brightly.

"Someone remembers yesterday." I scoffed. She laughed.

"I do. And thank you, Bennett. For everything."

"Come on love, you ready to go?" I asked her as we began walking down the stairs.

"My shoes haven't been outside so I figured they would be okay." She pursed her lips as she looked at my feet just covered with black socks.

"It's fine, Sawyer." I laughed slightly.

" Okay.."

"I have a meeting with my mother and a woman from a different company tonight. I'll be home late. But you know the code to the door if you want to stay here tonight." I spoke as I unlocked my car. She slid in the passenger seat and glanced to me.

"Is your mom still pressing you to find someone else?" She arched an eyebrow.

"Yes. But as I have said, I'm not going to leave you." I spoke as I held her hand. She nodded.

"I know, Bennett. Im probably going to stay at my place tonight, but you're more than welcome to come by." Sawyer smiled as she glanced to me, her blue eyes shining.